Yallah pictures from wacken!!

It seems they are going to play a festival here, but they may tour the US.
I'm still not sure what to do about the Usurper/ Melechesh/ Sacrifice show in Canada. I live so far from it but I love all three bands.

Morticia NL. said:
Yeah- that is a huge pity! I see you are catching up with the posts in this place.
Hope to catch you somewhere on the road again- soon!

you will for sure ... remember - i've promissed to visit you one day ...and i didn't forget sweetie ;)

Hello!!!! Finally I am back and soon I will share some pics of Wacken and Brutal Assault Fest!!!!! :headbang: Hehehehe was great be with Orphaned Land once more, and of course metting Nathalie, Yannick, Dani, Tal and Golan... :p :heh: Kisses to everyone!!!!

TormentaMuluc said:
Hello!!!! Finally I am back and soon I will share some pics of Wacken and Brutal Assault Fest!!!!! :headbang: Hehehehe was great be with Orphaned Land once more, and of course metting Nathalie, Yannick, Dani, Tal and Golan... :p :heh: Kisses to everyone!!!!
:hotjump: Hey Magdalena!!!! I hope your trip your Europe was wonderful...

It was great to meet you also :)

Waiting for your pics!!!

Cheerzzz!!

TormentaMuluc said:

now i finaly realize who you are:) Uri told me, i should know you from the forum, but i had no idea who of the many people writing here you were. Anyway, it was great to meet you:)

Ko_B said:
Magdalena - this book that you made for us, it's one of the greatest guifts we evr got!
Thank you so much :)

Hey.... it is my pleasure!!!! hehehehe I cannot be more happy :p because you deserve it!!!!! seeing all you again was a pretty nice thing.... i love you all!!!!! kisses

by the way...
I still do not upload the pics because I am working in a town... and internet is something difficult here.... on the weekend I´ll make it!!!! kisses for all you,... and greetings!!!!