Yallah pictures from wacken!!

Same here. Here is one picture.
We will upload after the weekend ( webmaster is on vacation :mad: )
ODKobi.jpg

Chastise said:
Man I just can't wait until september 14th. Headbang till death!
Although mine is for a different reason, I cannot wait till the 14th either. Celtic Frost heheheheheheheheh. I might even be able to get on the guest list (although I'm not sure yet). Sahg is alright, but I love 1349. But what can I say about Celtic Frost? I even like Cold Lake (the sound wasn't as heavy as before but it sure as hell was not glam, they just looked really glam).

Celtic Frost kicks ass either but my impatience is bigger. I missed Opeth when they came, I missed O.L, I missed Slayer,Megadeth,Manowar(pff),Gorefest.. But I was at the Blind Guardian concert :)

Man.. I missed everything..

For a while, I thought I was the only Manowar fan on this forum. They put on an amazing show, although Joey talks a lot. They are definitely worth the 50 bucks to see.
Although Rhapsody sucks. I don't know why Manowar takes them on tour.

Even though I probably shouldn't since I'm all tr00, fr0stb1tten and kvlt, I really like Stratovarius. Although I don't think they could ever top Fright Night. I love that album.

Stratovarius rulz, but Rhapsody.. it's gay. did you watch any of their videos? haha it's just so funny. they're like lost in a 3rd class fairy tale story with plastic swords and photoshop fireballs

Oh god, Fright Night was a terrible movie. That was the one about the talk show host who hunts vampires or something right?

Immortal has the funniest videos. Call Of The Wintermoon rivals the cheesiness of Rhapsody.

Finally- here are some of my pics. I'll tell you al lthe stories with them as well

WOA_n(1).JPG

WOA_n(2).JPG

I was attending my duties- taking pictures
WOA_n(3).JPG

Made a new top for the festival- advertising is important!
WOA_n(4).JPG

A friend of mine is a photographer, he was kind enough to take pictures of the OL show for you all.
WOA_n(5).JPG

Since I couldn't take any pictures, because I was filming.
WOA_n(6).JPG

Yannick & me
WOA_n(7).JPG

Finally I met her- Tormenta Muluc- from Mexico
WOA_n(8).JPG

Found some more Mexican fans present
WOA_n(9).JPG

Groupies at the band signing: Yannick & Golan with Daniela at the back
Oh well, I guess there are worse places they could have asked to have signed...
WOA_n(10).JPG

Again with Magdalena
WOA_n(11).JPG

WOA_n(12).JPG

The bands' mascotte!
WOA_n(13).JPG

Who is the weirdest/ most drunk? I guess its Ofir. One of my friends from the Jerusalem posse.
WOA_n(14).JPG

Tal reunited with his much loved Mr. Moose. My nephews were kind enough to donate the moose to the band after they had been playing with it last October when they were staying in their home. I made the moose a band shirt.
WOA_n(15).JPG

Left is Yanick, right its my brother
WOA_n(16).JPG

Another friend from the Jerusalem posse: the infamous Lior aka Sabach
WOA_n(17).JPG

Yes, this guy is really playing drums in a toilet. If I am not mistaken this was some sort of a talent contest. Note: Dixie toilets don't have good acoustics...
WOA_n(18).JPG

Tal& girl at signing session
WOA_n(19).JPG

Backstage with Daniela
WOA_n(20).JPG

Daniela had her nails done- cool!
WOA_n(21).JPG

Backstage bar
WOA_n(22).JPG

Someone put up a Viking camp in the backstage camping. I wonder if it were the Finntroll guys?
WOA_n(23).JPG

Start young! this is important. The guy on the left was thinking I was taking his pic, look at him posing. DUH
WOA_n(24).JPG

Again with Ofir- this time in the presstent
WOA_n(25).JPG

Typical German metal dress sense
WOA_n(26).JPG

WOA_n(27).JPG

Again: typical German metal dress sense
WOA_n(28).JPG

Biergarten! it looks so cool and I don't even like beer
WOA_n(29).JPG

I guess this guy had had enough. Although, coming to think of it, his position was close to the Biergarten.
WOA_n(30).JPG

Yes, the fun never stops. Don't look at the clouds, just metal on!
WOA_n(31).JPG

WOA_n(32).JPG

you see all sorts of people in the crowd; I have no idea what he was thinking when he put together this outfit. Never mind- everyone was cheerful and kind
WOA_n(33).JPG

This guy was standing next to me during the Rose Tattoo performance.EEEk
WOA_n(34).JPG

Cool bus! And the traffic jam to leave the campsite only lasted 45 minutes.
WOA_n(35).JPG

You could go to the office looking like this. I mean, they are even wearing a tie!
WOA_n.JPG