Summer Slaughter 2008 Announced!

It'll be cool to see Cryptopsy again with their changes. I am glad I got to see them with Lord Worm back in 2005, though (they put on one fucking hell of a show headlining Maryland Deathfest 3, btw).

They were horrible when I saw them open for King Diamond, sadly playing over Behemoth who blew them off the stage.

They were also horrible when I saw them at Sounds of the Underground 06 and NEMHF 07.
At SOTU they also played over Behemoth. They played a separate night than Behemoth at NEMHF.
Both times they were also completely overshadowed by the mighty Behemoth.

I can't get into this band.

BDM sucks
Kataklysm is boring and typical dm
Cryptopsy is hopeless at this point
JFaC Lite is uninteresting
Vader is pretty good, not worth seeing this show for
Aborted has been sucking a lot as of late, with Archaic Abattoir being their last decent release
20 minutes of Psycroptic also isn't worth sitting through all the crap

Needless to say, i won't even consider this show.

The last time I saw BDM, the frontman had to BEG people to get into them. BDM got practically booed off the stage. Then, Nile woke us all up, thank God!:headbang:

BDM sucks
Kataklysm is boring and typical dm
Cryptopsy is hopeless at this point
JFaC Lite is uninteresting
Vader is pretty good, not worth seeing this show for
Aborted has been sucking a lot as of late, with Archaic Abattoir being their last decent release
20 minutes of Psycroptic also isn't worth sitting through all the crap

Needless to say, i won't even consider this show.

20 minutes worth of The Scepter of the Ancients material is worth sitting through any kind of crap. :kickass:

The last time I saw BDM, the frontman had to BEG people to get into them. BDM got practically booed off the stage. Then, Nile woke us all up, thank God!:headbang:

lol Nile is probably the worst live band in existence. I find it hard to believe that they "woke" you up when they have the infamous reputation of putting people to sleep.

I've seen BDM plenty of times live and not once have they even come close to getting booed off the stage. They might be the most original band on the planet but they're fun.

20 minutes worth of The Scepter of the Ancients material is worth sitting through any kind of crap. :kickass:

Considering they will have released a new album by Summer Slaughter I don't expect much Scepter material. :(