Summer Slaughter 2008 Announced!

Only good thing about NEHMF is the Nevermore rumor

" The New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will present Gigantour featuring Megadeth, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy and High on Fire on Friday night. Saturday will be headlined by Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, and Behemoth. Ministry, Meshuggah, and Nevermore will close out the festival on Sunday night.
"

http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

:headbang:

" The New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will present Gigantour featuring Megadeth, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy and High on Fire on Friday night. Saturday will be headlined by Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, and Behemoth. Ministry, Meshuggah, and Nevermore will close out the festival on Sunday night.
"

http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

:headbang:

My point still stands :lol:

lol Nile is probably the worst live band in existence. I find it hard to believe that they "woke" you up when they have the infamous reputation of putting people to sleep.

I've seen BDM plenty of times live and not once have they even come close to getting booed off the stage. They might be the most original band on the planet but they're fun.

Nile are indeed one of the worst live bands that I have witnessed. I find it amazing how boring they are live.

Nile fans are also among the stupidest fans i've ever seen. Not kidding, at one site i wrote for they gave the new nile second place out of 15 albums in their monthly poll-thing and the people on the forum got honest to god just PISSED. How do you get pissed to be second place? And of course Karl had to get all bitchytits about the whole thing too. It was pretty much endless hilarity.

Anyway, nile sucks as does summer slaughter, that's all i'm saying.

Summer Slaughter, Paganfest, AND Gigantour all overlay into the NEMHF. Its pretty much a fact that I have to go to it.

As far as I know, Summer Slaughter's only association with NEMHF is the fact that the second stage is being called the "Summer Slaughter Second Stage". None of the bands said to be playing Summer Slaughter are, to my knowledge, playing NEMHF.