Sun Caged's forum

Ultima Ibanez Overlord

-=The Dude Abides=-
Mar 17, 2002
999 letsby avenue
www.mp3.com
I've been visiting this forum for a few months now. I'm not sure when I first posted here, but it definitely seems to have grown.It seemed as if there wasn't much movement from day to day on here. Now there's quite a lot of activity each day.
It's great to see a fantastic and promising band like Sun Caged on a steady road to success.
Not only is it very richly deserved, but it also offers hope to others; if a band is promising and does what it can to get itself known, things will start to happen.
The good, it is said, will out.

The internet is a great tool for promoting a band, and Sun Caged really seem to have grabbed the proverbial bull by the horns.

How does the band feel about this? Have you noticed a growth in interest and fans?

I think they will do anything for promotion. Look at all the free stickers they send and the places they have put them. And what about all the demo stuff
available for free downloading.

Lee, how do you pronounced the title of this topic?
I'm having trouble with the caged's part.

Wouter

Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
I've been visiting this forum for a few months now. I'm not sure when I first posted here, but it definitely seems to have grown.It seemed as if there wasn't much movement from day to day on here. Now there's quite a lot of activity each day.
It's great to see a fantastic and promising band like Sun Caged on a steady road to success.
Not only is it very richly deserved, but it also offers hope to others; if a band is promising and does what it can to get itself known, things will start to happen.
The good, it is said, will out.

The internet is a great tool for promoting a band, and Sun Caged really seem to have grabbed the proverbial bull by the horns.

How does the band feel about this? Have you noticed a growth in interest and fans?
Thanks so much man :)
We definately notice that interest in the band is growing. I explained this in another thread (merchandise sales, emails we get etc.).

We're very grateful, and even more excited to see what's gonna happen when the cd is out :)

D.

Well i guess everyone in Spakenburg are going to buy them because i going to "plak" (dont know what it is in englisch) all the stickers you send me. on every place here :D:D thnx btw for the stickers

Yeah, i feel the movement, too. But i somehow lost passion in posting here, since the forum changed the design, because i really don´t like it now :cry:

But it´s very cool, that Dennis is posting and reading here so much. I had a question once and he answered 20 minutes later :)

Yea I've been sitting home with a terrible flu for the past 2 weeks so I'm online all the time.
That will be a bit less soon.

D.

Aaaah I thought I was the only one, I also have at home the forum totally black .. it looks awful, here at work it looks fine ... weird, I already posted it on the ultimate metal issues forum, but nothing has changed yet.

Moderator would be me. And I can't change it. All a moderator can do is edit and delete messages. I can't edit the layout of the forum.
Marcel sent me a screenshot of how it looks for him and that was indeed aweful. But it looks fine here so I have no clue... I sent Mark a message....

D.

At home the forum colours look fine, at work however they are terribly dark. Maybe it's because of a different type of monitor.

Another problem I encounter is that I can't seem to upload a normal size avatar anymore, whereas others do have them. Am I a child of a lesser god?

Wouter

It looks fine on my home computer and at work. Am I blessed? :D
The only thing is it's brown, and I can't help but think of what Mr Brown says about being called Mr Brown in Resevoire Dogs......"yeah....brown sounds a little too much like shit" :lol:

keeper of the flame said:
Another problem I encounter is that I can't seem to upload a normal size avatar anymore, whereas others do have them. Am I a child of a lesser god?
Wouter

if u send me your picture i can see if i can do the trick

and over the colors:
at home it is brown for me to. tomorrow ill check if it is brown at school. but this is a much nicer color than the black thing.

Colors will change anyway when the album is out, and the new website that comes with it is online :)

D.