Sunn O))) fans take note:

Yeah I've read their bit on doom-metal.com, a Polish tribute band to Sunn 0))), that's pretty cool. I'm actually going to record my Sunn 0))) tribute (as in RIPOFF) pretty soon here.

White1 > all other Sunn 0)))

There I just made two tribute tracks, but only one sounds like Sunn 0))), the other sounds like some dumbass with too much distortion.

I think only BloodStainedWalls and Nate will appreciate these, if them. I'll post later. :Spin:

I've always assumed their name was a sort of homage to Sunn amps, given their sound and all. Besides, Sunn 0))) sounds a fuckton cooler than Ampeg for a band name. :loco:

Same goes with Moonn D))), it's not like some band ripping them off, they are a tribute band.

Oh okay, that would make sense. Because yeah from what I understand, their whole purpose was to emulate Earth.

Doom metal is cyclical, but everyone seems okay with that. That's refreshing.

I'm not sure if you'd like them, they are totally retro-hippy.

Then again I'm not sure if I've ever heard one either. :loco:

I'd take one of these over a Sunn 0))):

Ashdown-MAG400-l.jpg

Ashdown bass amp sooooooooooooooooo sweet sounding but soooooooooooo expensive. Most of the ones I have seen are sky blue colored (look more gay) but the tone is amazing. I'm sure I'll never own one, but that's okay.