Sup guy? Brand new here and want some input

briiliant.jpg

But it's missing something... hmmm.
I know, I think the timing is a bit off.

Wait, did I miss something? You guys are seriously ripping this dude a new asshole and seem to be certain that he's a BS'ing troll, but I dunno, I think it's kinda hard to guage that from 2 posts...

BAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA, just listened, and while I don't take back what I said (cuz I think he still could've been serious), all the same...

wow... :Spin::Spin::Spin::loco:

Yeah, just having a bit of fun.. no harm intended and im sure he realises that this is not a great recording and that there is hardly anything we can do for him if he does not put more time into it before posting it here yeah?

Wait, did I miss something? You guys are seriously ripping this dude a new asshole and seem to be certain that he's a BS'ing troll, but I dunno, I think it's kinda hard to guage that from 2 posts...

Personally, I think he was serious which is why we haven't heard back from him ... its the John Storm syndrome all over again. I think only Slash thought he was a BSing troll :D

he just put a boom box playing the song next to a mic, then sang into the same mic. this guy is a joke. dont take this seriously. its not even funny if the guy is a troll. he basically fails at everything. GTFO

the first 2 posts of this thread are hilarious even without hearing the song for context hahah

that being said.. I was moved by your performance.

I can sleep soundly again now I know the true sight of epic failure clashing with recording elitism.

(has not yet heard the recording)

*edit*

My god.....this is to the ears what tubgirl was to the eyes.

TS, if this thread hasn't completely obliterated your desires for death metal vocals I suggest you invest in a nice microphone and an interface. Use it to record the vocals only, and add them to the music later. Recording a recording + singing is just plain stoopid.