Super Equality

Blaphbee

Mar 11, 2004
www.anus.com
A great and unmistakable change is happening all around us. Elites are being cut down to size, playing fields leveled, and rights are being granted to all. No longer shall distinctions keep us apart or be used to excluded us, but rather we will be free to do what we choose.
We have achieved the victory of Super Equality.

The whole of human history, though flawed with missteps and sins, has birthed an era that finally tears down the antiquated hierarchy of man and treats all as equals. Academics have meticulously deconstructed false notions proliferated by philosophy and pseudo-science, while honest scientific data makes it abundantly clear that all humans share 99% of their genetic makeup, which for all intents and purposes renders the notion of race absurd by showing we are all part of the same genetic family.

Though it may take time for the conclusions of our era to reach the ears, mind, and soul of all, we think it is worthwhile to provide a resource that celebrates the good news of our super equality. Surely there will be a handful of detractors who desire nothing more than to turn the clock back on progress and live in the past, but there is no going back because those made equal would never again desire inequality.

Laws have often been written that say all men are equal, but this truth was not always reflected in the institutions or social life of the people. There was a subtle discrimination hiding in nooks and crannies, from job applicants hired on the buddy system, college admissions that did not consider a person's hardships, or private clubs that practiced discrimination under the guide of membership discretion or elaborate nomination formalities.

Lawsuits and civil disturbances have been among our best weapons to fight valiantly against the system. At first we gained small victories and rights, but today our forces have won the right to shame and ostracize the non-compliant. We have adequately illustrated the plight of inequality by demonstrating how it hurts individuals. Now we need to embrace the progress that will allow everyone to move forward on equal footing.

We invite you to join our mission by sharing our materials widely and supporting our cause with your thoughts and deeds.

http://www.superequality.com/

Okay, I'm assuming Blaphbee does not support this, and is just calling it to our attention, because it's too ridiculous of a movement to actually support. Race is far from an absurd notion. The group seems to suggest communism as well. Foolishness.

Me neither. He seems to be too much of a loony to be taken seriously, but is putting considerable effort into these trolls.

Dont you see? Humans and the Sun share 99% the same atomic makeup rendering the notion of difference between an organic lifeform and a giant ball of fucking plasma absurd!!!

Blaphee, you must be an eternal optimist. I hate to see what happens when you enter the real world, or rather, just open your eyes and ears when out in normal society.

I think this guy needs to give Animal Farm a re-read, if i'm not mistaken. Lol.

Good luck with getting your supporters - you're gonna need it!

speed said:
Blaphee, you must be an eternal optimist. I hate to see what happens when you enter the real world, or rather, just open your eyes and ears when out in normal society.

Most people agree with him, I think, even if they're not yet that extreme about it. When I look around, that's what I see (in addition to tons of litter - why not the death penalty for littering yet?)