Super Group

Thrillho

I'm Freaking Out!!one!!
Feb 12, 2005
Philly Burbs
This premiers tonight, right? I think I'm gonna have to set up a tape to record it (that's right, I don't have a DVR, you rich fucks) cause I think I'm gonna be out late. Sunday is the new Saturday, yaddda yadda..

Anyways, who's excited for this? I think it's def worth a look. VH1 is one of the only good channels cable even offers anymore. Yeah that's right, basic cable, I don't have digital you rich fucks.

LouieFatterson said:
You can watch the entire 1st episode on VH1's website in the V-spot section.
Thanks! vh1.com/vspot = Supergroup episode 1.
Watching it now. Then I'm going to Do a Frescata, and record it on VHS because I'm poor.
:headbang:

I wish I could watch it online, but it asks me for a stupid log in thing, unless I'm missing something here

I just watched the show....it's pretty terrible.....I really really really hate the way the show is edited....every three seconds there some type of problem....it just annoying.....I might watch the second episode but if just more of the same I'm just gonna stop watching...

Also the show is heavily scripted....which is another annoying factor.

sebastian bach is such a glammy image bitch, watching him get all hyped up on trying on the different clothes and all those 80's rock star poses had me rolling

and evan acts like a dick