Superbowl Winner

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
One word..

oak.gif

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!

Well, looks like Im going with the Raiders. Gannon, Porter, and Brown are too good to not win. I think it's kind of ironic that the Raiders have to go against their old coach in the bowl.

@Demonic Rapture: Hmmm...from Tennessee...not bitter are you?

@FailingAcension: It's Shane Lechler, but I don't know him personally. I have hung out with him once (at a Hooters in Pittsburgh), but I don't really know him.

Originally posted by markgugs
@Demonic Rapture: Hmmm...from Tennessee...not bitter are you?

@FailingAcension: It's Shane Lechler, but I don't know him personally. I have hung out with him once (at a Hooters in Pittsburgh), but I don't really know him.

Nah, I'm not bitter. I hate the Oilers.

yup, markgugs, I know him.:D He was a senior when I was in 1st grade. (small schools everyone is on the same campus) His grandpa sometimes subs for us in school. And he is good friends with my grandparets. I am proud. :heh:

Hmmm, I don't know how to draw a parallel for you. I guess figure the most popular British or Scottish football team...do they have fans all over the country? Or are they limited to just their hometown and nearby?

Because the Raiders have *always* had a very strong, very loyal, near-rabid following all over the USA, in every major city.