Superhero's

LORD_GALVATRON said:
magneto or apocalypse
Well why not go with Galvatron????????? Why not you ask! Cause he's Megatraons bitch! A left over robotic cumstain, ANd whats even worse! He got his ass kicked by Rodimus Prime!............................

All joking aside its nice to see another T.F fan on the this board besides myself and Awgdawg..........

Jesse1Custer said:
mmmhhh wich one could be????? :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

Cassidy? :tickled:

Hmmm, I used to read a lot of comics when I was little, I looked at the artwork and started to draw myself. Then I stopped until a friend of mine showed me a copy of Preacher. :)

I like the bad guys and girls better so maybe The Saint of Killers (well, not really a bad guy, he´s just missunderstood!), Pimp-daddy Starr, Jody or Cassidy (not a bad guy, he has problems and is known to suck dick for heroin but that is one funny caracter). Hmmm, Tulip is pretty cool too.

Constantine in "Hellblazer" or Martin Soap in "The Punisher" maybe. My favourite when I was little was Guy Gardner... telling Batman to "go fuck himself" (although in more child-oriented language) proves he´s the MAN! Yeah, I´d go with Gardner.

prime666 said:
Well why not go with Galvatron????????? Why not you ask! Cause he's Megatraons bitch! A left over robotic cumstain, ANd whats even worse! He got his ass kicked by Rodimus Prime!............................

All joking aside its nice to see another T.F fan on the this board besides myself and Awgdawg..........
Fuckin' auto bots...CURSE YOU!!!!

Wonder Woman for the powers and cool shit (what's not cool about carrying rope around w/you?), but I have to agree that Catwoman is a way better example of the female sex. Who needs special powers when you have the power of seduction and manipulation on your belt. Make the boys do all the work. Plus you never really know what side she's really on. Like a cat, she does what's best for herself and it totally independant and when she's in heat....

Video Game: Lara Croft, she's hot, rich and kicks ass!

AlexStomp said:
Don't watch TV anymore unless it's the news or sportscenter! Reality tv blows donkey balls.
Right? Some of the things they have come up with are just rediculous, but I do like the one's where they remodel homes for families in need. :)

I like the ones where they remodel homes too. But they're not really reality shows. Have you seen the commercial for the new reality show called "who's my dad?" or something like that. About some adopted kid. I thought it was a joke at first like the Geico commercial where they shack up that couple in a midget's house. They don't make tv shows like they used to. I got into that T.V. show Nip/Tuck. But the second season blew so much, I stopped watching after 3 episodes.

Seinfeld, the Simpsons and Friends were the last good shows. I watch alot of Nick at Nite come to think of it. And I love the food network. I'm somewhat of an amateur chef. Being a bartender and waiter at a fine dining joint, that stuff really interests me. I throw the craziest bbq's in the summer.

prime666 said:
If you could be one superhero, look like him, be the same height, powers, looks, sex, etc who would you be?
I'd be Phineas, Freewheelin' Franklin or Fat Freddy from the fabulous furry Freakbrothers.
You mean, they're no Superheroes? Well, NO other Hero could smoke so much weed all the time.
Most of the Superheroes have a boring privatlife (working at an office, loving a boring lady, etc.) These 3 guys have fun, beer, weed and chicks all the time.

And, don't forget, they escaped from a mexican prison (even superman can't do that!) :loco:

freakbrother6969 said:
I'd be Phineas, Freewheelin' Franklin or Fat Freddy from the fabulous furry Freakbrothers.
You mean, they're no Superheroes? Well, NO other Hero could smoke so much weed all the time.
Most of the Superheroes have a boring privatlife (working at an office, loving a boring lady, etc.) These 3 guys have fun, beer, weed and chicks all the time.

And, don't forget, they escaped from a mexican prison (even superman can't do that!) :loco:

Why didn´t I think of them... Freakbrothers fucking rules, I love the story where they get the weed-munchies and empty a store by pretending they shoot a "Candid Camera"-episode.

The funniest comic-character ever must me Harry Pedofil (Harry Pedophile), fucking great. A funny sidenote is that the guy who did Harry Pedofil later went on to draw stuff for Arlas milk cartons... wonder if the PC-people on Arla knew about his resumé?

Spiderman for me or maybe the Flash and I get to do Storm or onther X-Woman :D

I saw storm on a Spiderman cartoon the other day with my son. We've been watching some early 90s? Spiderman and X-Men cartoons lately on the Disney Toon Channel.

Although it would not be great to be blind, if I were Daredevil it'd mean I'd get to do Jennifer Garner. :hotjump: