Danny Interview

Apr 7, 2002
Sandford, Strathaven
Visit site
I enjoyed the interview with Danny, I thought it was interesting that he has some material that could possibly be used for a new 'thrax album. Also that he intimated that the writing process would involve Scott & Joey, not mentioning Charlie who writes the bulk of the music.

He seems happy enough, I bet he earns a fortune doing what he does with the watches.

scottishthrax said:
I enjoyed the interview with Danny, I thought it was interesting that he has some material that could possibly be used for a new 'thrax album. Also that he intimated that the writing process would involve Scott & Joey, not mentioning Charlie who writes the bulk of the music.
I think he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. His riffs being used? Dream on, buddy.

Did he ever publish any of the stuff he did with Nicco? Im sure we've all heard Joeys own songs but i think it would be interesting to hear what Danny could come up with. Hopefully no songs about clocks though.

Drokk said:
I think he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. His riffs being used? Dream on, buddy.

It's good to hear that you know what you're talking about Drokk.

scottishthrax said:

He seems happy enough, I bet he earns a fortune doing what he does with the watches.

Dan stated in the interview that "IF writing, Me, Charlie and Scott" and NOT "Me, Joey and Scott" as I had printed. It was an error on my behalf that occured during my transcription and has now been fixed and apoligies sent to Dan and the band. I have posted an "Edit" at the bottom stating what had happened and apologized for any inconvenience it has caused. Other than that I am glad people are enjoying the interview.
Cheers
cb.

celticbob said:
Dan stated in the interview that "IF writing, Me, Charlie and Scott" and NOT "Me, Joey and Scott" as I had printed. It was an error on my behalf that occured during my transcription and has now been fixed and apoligies sent to Dan and the band. I have posted an "Edit" at the bottom stating what had happened and apologized for any inconvenience it has caused. Other than that I am glad people are enjoying the interview.
Cheers
cb.

Thanks for the correction, but I think it was fairly clear "Joey" was to read "Charlie" except to the people on the board who have their nose far up Bush's ass and mouth on his balls.