Anthrax fight between members + My feelings

n0tmanthrax

Frank Bello's full-time supporter
Feb 13, 2023
Ok, I created this account solely for this. I've read a lot of news about what happened between the members (especially Joey and Dan with Scott and Charlie). Most of the interviews/articles are at least 5 years old. I've been wondering for a long time now about how things between them are going.

The thing about Danny and Scott and Charlie. I've read the news where Danny got so mad that Charlie claimed he wrote all the guitar solos on every album. I've read Danny's response. But it's just that. Nothing else I can find. I wanna know are they good now? Does anyone have any updates?
And about the 20 questions with Scott and Danny, I still can't find the conclusion.

My Feelings :
I love Anthrax so so much. Seeing them fight breaks my heart. I miss when they were happier together back then. I don't think Dan Spitz would rejoin the band, but I still have this little hope that he and other members will at least hang out together for once. It's kinda depressing, to be honest. I love them all the same always.​

+ Please don't answer with any hateful words towards any of the members. I just want to know any updates and how are they now overall. Frankie, joey, Danny, Scott, and Charlie are always 'The' Anthrax to me and I love and support them with all my heart. Thank you for all your responses!!

I'm very new to this forum or whatever this is called.. Nice to meet everyone!!

Had the same feelings for 20 years the 2005 reunion was the best thing to happen for the band since Persistence Of Time.
Same, and I agreed. I've assumed that they're all good now because of that documentary they made which included Dan. But I don't know. I still wish to see them together and laugh with each other again someday.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher