(Un)funny thoughts...

jackfromczech

Feb 13, 2002
Firts off read this what Scott said in the interview for 4AllMusic.com about the reunion:

Scott: It actually came from an idea that Charlie had LAST YEAR. We wanted to do something to celebrate the band’s 20th anniversary and he thought of this. So we got a hold of Joey and Danny and they were all for it. We all met up again and the sparks ignited and it was a done deal. Everybody was agreeable to it; if we had to twist someone’s arm for this to happen, then it wouldn’t have. There’d have been no point in doing it.

Now read two following sentences that Scott wrote on this board:

1st: „Until the official statement was released, there was no reunion.“

2nd: „John is not gone.“

Yes, Scott is right, John is really NOT gone, he is still the official member of Anthrax, but in real he’s gone and can’t say anything because he is bound by a contract (as somebody said here). It the forenamed interview Scott was not questioned about this. WHY?
I bet Scott won’t say the same after finishing the upcoming tour...

Finallly we can play a game with his words:

UNTIL THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT, JOHN IS NOT GONE.

The above is something Mr. Wu never replies…

Yeah, I'm done wondering. I'm ready for the show.
If he's in he's in. If he's out he's out. I'm like Master P, "'Bout it, 'bout it"(down for whatever)
Make 'em say "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, na na nana."

Goddamn, I'm bored. Time to go install my new kenwoods and x-overs.

didnt I say that already... no one said whether or not the reunion would be permanent, if its just a tour cool, let them get it out of there system, maybe John wouldnt mind the break, I do not think Joey is better, how many bands lately are doing it ( Hell Danzig was on stage with the misfits or something for one show, i didnt get all the details, Page and Plant, ozzy with sabbath
and of all things I would mention, even the eagles( wait I feel my stomack churning) If Alex and Testament do a reunion, or George Lynch and whoever his band was well we would have just witnessed hell freezing over :headbang::headbang::headbang: