Frank quitting the band?

As much as I love them, I don't know if AC/DC has the fire to create any more new music. Let's face it, most of the band has apparently been smart with their money, so it's not like they need to put out a new disc to pay the bills. Who knows how much longer Brian Johnson's voice would hold out as well.

That being said, I would love to hear them build on the steps in the right direction they made on "Stiff Upper Lip". I'd also like to see them do a box set featuring their work with Brian Johnson similar to what they did for Bon - put the rare cuts like "Cyberspace," "Borrowed Time," "Snake Eye" on, as well as the whole Detroit 1983 concert that MTV used to show.

[speculation]There's GOT to be enough to do at least a three-CD, one-DVD box set. [/speculation]

I took a look on wikipedia (looked up Anthrax - band) and the 'current members' listed are Charlie and Scott only. Make of that what you will .....

I took a look on wikipedia (looked up Anthrax - band) and the 'current members' listed are Charlie and Scott only. Make of that what you will .....

Wikipedia isn't really the most reliable of sources sometimes.