Old dirt from Dan

This band has a beautiful web site (I'm still missing some skins we're promised actually...) but the most important news are destined only for "chosen ones". Ok, it's the band's decision. But do they think of media??? A lot of metal magazines gather information from bands' websites. As for Czech (and perhaps German) magazines, I haven't seen ANY mention of Anthrax for a long time. How many people know that this reunion officially ended? How many people know Bush and Caggiano are still parts of the band? How many people know that Spitz doesn't have the anal orifice...? This band needs a CHANGE! The sooner the better.

I think the boys signed themselves some sort of god-awful contract ($$$), and this was one of the stipulations, among others. It's sad. But I can't figure out why Scott would not announce to the world if Dan was quoted wrong, or whatever.

Probably accurate. After being F'ed over contract on end they may have done some shit that was absolutely needed to keep the Anthrax boat sailing. Contracts fucked them from decent promotion and making some bank and now contracts are fucking them from the thing was once the most important thing..... the fans. I point no finger and toss no blame.
As far as joining the fan club...... you really think they are making much there? Hell I love the CDC shirts so its worth the money for that alone. Then as a bonus you get to bullshit even more with other Anthrax fans. There is no evil there.

you really think they are making much there?

I don't know how many people have registered the CDC so far but all I know when you pay off debts, you're grateful for every buck you earn. And a keynote of this reunion was about to paying off the bands' debts.

Somehow I still miss the old, pre-reunion web site. May be it wasn't done as proffesionally as the current one, but it had alpha mails, blast beats, and the downloads section, where you could download, if I remember correctly, Inside Out Live...:cry:

Yes, the good old days (pre April 2005). Seemed a wee bit more like family. Sure there was some grousing, bashing, some coke-snorting whore-banging foolishness, but it was all like your family.:erk:

I miss those days, as well.

"Can't we all just get along?"
-Rodney King, 1992

"FUCK NO!"
-The rest of the world

My god the efforts of bringing the reunion line up in discredit are becoming more pathetic by the day.....

it's getting lower and lower below the belt to the point that it has nothing to do with anything musical anymore.

I don't understand what joy you guys get from this constant and ongoing bashing, this forum isn't the real world, this isn't representative for ANTHRAX fans, a lot have just gone because of this stupid shit.

I don't post much either anymore because it's just a bunch of the same old 20-30 bitter people trying everything possible to make the band think the world hates the ANTHRAX reunion.

Scott if you read this please be sesible, you know as well as most that there's a lotta love for what ANTHRAX has done last year, you saw the big clubs being filled up again and the moshpits bigger than ever!

Cheers!

My god the efforts of bringing the reunion line up in discredit are becoming more pathetic by the day.....

it's getting lower and lower below the belt to the point that it has nothing to do with anything musical anymore.

I don't understand what joy you guys get from this constant and ongoing bashing, this forum isn't the real world, this isn't representative for ANTHRAX fans, a lot have just gone because of this stupid shit.

I don't post much either anymore because it's just a bunch of the same old 20-30 bitter people trying everything possible to make the band think the world hates the ANTHRAX reunion.

Scott if you read this please be sesible, you know as well as most that there's a lotta love for what ANTHRAX has done last year, you saw the big clubs being filled up again and the moshpits bigger than ever!

Cheers!

Very good post.

Cheers!

What this all's got to do with Spitz talking crap? Clubs, moshpits, love...:rolleyes: