More Bush speculation from the AS board....

Hey stormwatch, get the penis out of your eyes. I was saying that we should save it for when we know what's really going on. Otherwise you are all just blowing hot air at eachother. Or you could take everything I say personally and then wine wine wine about it.

Hahahaha winey little emo kids.

Q: How many Emo kids does it take to screw in a lite-bulb?
A: NONE. They will just sit in the dark and cry about it.

Oh and another thing - the only good threads left on this forum are the ones that are not even about the band. All of the Anthrax related threads on here are all about one thing. THE STUPID FUCKING REUNION. I have never seen a board with so many threads that are all about the same fucking thing. Even some of the other threads that are not about the reunion end up being about the reunion because you people can't keep your damn shorts on for a few more days and you just have to talk about it. Again, and again, and again. Endurance, my friends, the time will come soon enough when the truth will be known. THEN we can all blow up at eachother with who is the better singer.

Thrillho said:
But NONE of you know WHAT so I really think everyone should keep there rumor-happy mouths shut untill the BAND says something. Nice fucking concept, huh?

I think that's what I was saying.....I'd like to hear from Bush himself........waiting.

But you did take the time to write your complaint now didn't you....are you in your basement? Come on now...people are just getting it out. Better on a message board than shooting a musicians brains out because of their so called devotion to a band! So please, lighten up. And we will keep waiting until we hear from the band.

1. I am writing from my desk, in my house, which I pay for

2. I think I am one of maybe 10 people on here that def do not need to lighten up. I have patience.

3. That was not a complaint. It was a series of suggestions for all of the high-schoolesk shit talkers.

4. I am still working on that carson daily video - probably another 2 days and I will have it up.

5. Anyone who takes offense to anything I have to say needs some serious motivation. I am a nerd, just like the rest of you. We should be conversing, not arguing.

6. Hahahaha I know why you all got upset! You like the new Metallica stuff, don't you? I'll try to be more sensitive.

7. That mother fucker was a fucking psycho piece of shit who deserved the bullet he got in the back of his psycho fucking brain. I would like to think that all of us on here, even the shit-talkers, are a million times better then that asshole ever was. Besides I don't plan on ever buying a gun :loco: