Superior Drummer - Avatar Kit + Metal Machine METAL TEST

The snare sounds a bit too compressed or is it just the transient designer set to make the sound very ''washy''..Those type of snares do not sound really great in blast beats. you have to turn them bitches down which actually sucks cause snares are pretty fucking awesome. However, if you are looking for a Djent-ish periphery sounding snare then i guess its okay :)
Good work on the rest. :)

Yup, the Avatar kit is the best digital drum kit I've ever used and it's my go-to. Nir-Z and the piccolo snare sound awesome.

The snare sounds a bit too compressed or is it just the transient designer set to make the sound very ''washy''..Those type of snares do not sound really great in blast beats. you have to turn them bitches down which actually sucks cause snares are pretty fucking awesome. However, if you are looking for a Djent-ish periphery sounding snare then i guess its okay :)
Good work on the rest. :)

yup it has LOTS of compression but it's indeed what I wanted to achieve (as you said, for a periphery-like feel) :) still working on it btw

very nice !
maybe a stupid question:
how do you combine different elements from differents kits in superior drummer?

X-Drums (top right corner), choose new and go from there.

Clip sounds pretty good btw. I always use the avatar snares and toms, and MF cymbals. Hate the thinish avatar cymbals..

share preset plz :Spin:

but really though, sounds awesome. get those drums into a full mix for context!

here's a quick mix I made today, nothing serious :) as for sharing the preset, it wouldn't do much cause I'm using a lot of external plugins on cubase to get the final result! glad you like it btw

Last edited by a moderator:

here's a quick mix I made today, nothing serious :) as for sharing the preset, it wouldn't do much cause I'm using a lot of external plugins on cubase to get the final result! glad you like it btw

oh I was kidding about the preset. sounds good man, I'm diggin' it. makes me wanna sift through all those damn install discs again

Last edited by a moderator: