Superior Drummer... sounds too roomy

Forgive me if this has been said, but do you know how to send each instrument to its own output "multichannel" ? Send the room mics such as amb far, amb close, etc to an output and just lower the fader according to taste and you've sold your problem or you can even do it insider the SD 2.0 mixer. I personally don't even use any of the Kicks or Snares offered in SD 2.0 nor do i think many of us do. Replace Them (by having then sent to their own output bus) using drumagog, aptrigga, or trigger. You can have it at 0% dry and 100% wet. And then you can go into the SD 2.0 and remove the old replaced snare kick bleeds from the AMB ClosE and OH.

Use a transient designer on the OH to remove some r00m

fuck some of the ideas that come out blow me away! Seems so logical.

To be fair I started playing around with som eof Ola Englands presets and I notices that he removes the snare and kick from the overs.

Now I am happy to do this, but often wonder as couldnt do this in the real world, so when I come up against this choice I wonder if it will sound even more fake than faked real life (ie EQ).

Now I want to think out the box. I just wish I could!

Hey guys give Klosure a break.

Too roomy? Well those are real drums recorded in the best studios on earth. Room is good... it will make all that sounds digital and make it sound real. However there is a ROOM control in the mixer part of the program. Here's what you need to do:

1) set your SD2 in a way that you get multitrack outputs into your DAW (just assign all the kick mics to output 1 and snare mics to output 2 etc.... )
2) DO NOT MIX INSIDE SD2
3) trigger the kick
4) SPL Transient Designer on the snare: I suggest you use the Avatar Piccolo for a high snare or the Nir-Z for a low snare sound
5) Do whatever you'd do to real drums
6) volume balance
7) ready

I think people would try to help more if one could actually understand what has been written. No offense dude, but if you're british, you should definitely check your grammar and phrasing before you post so everyone understands each other.