surprised.

apeofgod666

BC RICH KICKS ASS
Sep 29, 2009
k the dudes at guitar center in harahan louisiana are nice as fuck. love em. love guitar center. they really care about the customer. u dont see that too much these days. any way, i go in gettin ready to buy and ibanez gs205 but i walk out with an ibanez gsr206. i go in for a five string and come out with a 6 string bass. i would have never seen it if it hadnt been for foster at guitar center in harahan

They talked you into buying something more expensive. Awesome.

My experience with guitar center has been alright, but when I bought my Schecter the dude was fucking all over me and when I bought a cable there once the guy I bought it from tried to talk me into buying a monster and when I refused he was just a fucking dick to me. That said, if they think you'll actually buy something they treat you like royalty. Daddy's is a lot better, in my experience. The guys there are much more genuine.

dude real shit i only payed $299.99 for the gsr206. it plays kick ass. wayyyyyyy better than my bc rich, great sound, neck feels good, actually a little lighter than my 4 string warlock.

the bc rich plays good its just that the second pick up on the ibanez makes the sound much better

My experience with guitar center has been alright, but when I bought my Schecter the dude was fucking all over me and when I bought a cable there once the guy I bought it from tried to talk me into buying a monster and when I refused he was just a fucking dick to me.

Well in his defense, Monster cables do sound great but he should have backed off once you said you weren't interested.

As for BC Rich, if it's under $500, stay away from it.

I would increase that. I played a $600 Bich and my $300 RG both played and sounded better.