05. LIVE WITHOUT REGRET
06. THE LAST STAND OF FREJ
07. FOR VICTORY OR DEATH
08. WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN
09. A BEAST AM I
10. DOOM OVER DEAD MAN

sounds it's gonna kick some serious ass :headbang: :headbang:

Damn the track by track review sounds very fucking good. WANT! NOW! :lol:

EDIT: Finally Loke's Treachery Part II! If it's as good as Part I I would die to hear them live back to back :headbang:

I heard Destroyer of the Universe few moments ago and it's a great song. It's fast and heavy (brutal even), especially verses. Chorus is still fast but bit more melodic. Midway through it slows down a bit for a moment but soon tempo's back to fifth gear. It contains quite cool solo too. Better than War of the Gods? I can't say yet for sure but perhaps slightly better. I like both songs a lot.

I heard Destroyer of the Universe few moments ago and it's a great song. It's fast and heavy (brutal even), especially verses. Chorus is still fast but bit more melodic. Midway through it slows down a bit for a moment but soon tempo's back to fifth gear. It contains quite cool solo too. Better than War of the Gods? I can't say yet for sure but perhaps slightly better. I like both songs a lot.

please DO NOT link it

A sequel to 'Hermod's Ride To Hell' from their awesome 2006 full-length, 'With Oden On Our Side', this is a slightly more measured number, with a menacing, imperial stomp that forms the backbone of most of the song.

One of my favorite aspects of AA is their ability to implement imperial stomps or marches with ease into their music.