SUSPYRE!!!

ProgmetalAngel

Mangement & Promotions
Aug 28, 2006
New Mexico
www.progmetalangel.com
NEW SUSPYRE album "A Great Divide" will be released on Nightmare Records!

Artwork isn't back yet from the artist on this one!
We're hoping to keep our scheduled NOVEMBER 21st released date, but the album Art is the hold up, if we don't have it from the Artist in the next week, because of the busy print season/end of year distribution cut off's we'll
be forced to released this in Jan/Feb.

Interested people need to check out suspyre's new song
on their Myspace at

www.myspace.com/suspyre

or at Nightmare's myspace

www.myspace.com/nightmarerecords1

or on the new NIGHTMARE RECORDS sampler CD
given out FREE with every order in OCT/NOV

I'll definitely be checking this release out. Of all the great songs on the PPVII sampler, I think that "April in the Fall" has the most intriguing lyrics.

These are my NJ boyz, influenced by Angra style of bands, these guys are highly talented! If you never purchased their first cd, come request & hear a song or two on BeyondEarCandy...and then buy it!

You ask him to narrow it down to ONE beer?? Are you aware there are consequences for such actions??

As far as the Suspyre disc, I would like to hear it at least...

Petethedrummer said:
It's an excellent disk....AND theyre doing a quickie tour with Zero hour coming up really soon, so I'd check them out if you can. I think it's only in the north east, not sure though.
Yeah, they already had two shows scheduled with them. ZH then teamed up with Odin's Court to do some more shows and Once the Brooklyn date changed from Friday, Nov. 10 to Sunday, Nov. 12 Enertia had to drop out and Suspyre got added to that show. I've only heard the one track of the PP sampler. I bought their disk there too, but haven't had a chance to listen yet since the new ZH has been dominating my CD player along with Freak Kitchen (that should make JayDub real happy).

Rick Pierpont said:
I bought their disk there too, but haven't had a chance to listen yet since the new ZH has been dominating my CD player along with Freak Kitchen (that should make JayDub real happy).

I still can't believe you ever doubted me! LOL! :lol:
:headbang:

J-Dubya

for those of you who want to get the drop on others, U can pre-order it
at Nightmare....of course we still have yet to received the art work from the great German artist doing the work, but we are hopefull that we'll have it
by the end of next week!

This of course means that it won't be done for another month or so after that
givin the time of year it is and pressing plants being exceptionally busy for the holiday rush...bla...bla...bla....so I can't say exactly when we'll have it
but it should be sometime this year ; )

http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Catalog.ASP?WCI=DisplayProducts&WCE=ByCI1425B0&WCU=YKbYV2YNclVC0j8VvN54cuK1LRQqOesO

shreddy said:
I'd love to see these guys play PP8 on Thurs.
Oh yea, I'll 2nd that. Being in NJ, I've been fortunate enough to see them a # of times over the last couple years. Pitched them for PP7 or preparty, would be cool if they get selected for PP8 or Showcase!

1st full CD, The Silvery Image review here

Wow...you don't understand how cool it is to go on the ProgPowerUSA forum and you see your band's name as a subject for a thread. Anyway, thanks for the support and for talking about us. We're patiently awaiting the artwork for the new album. The recording was done in early September, and the artist has just been too busy to get it to us in time. Once he mails me that cover it will be sent out to be duplicated and you guys can have it ASAP. To read about the concept, check out our website, where you can find links to our blog and forum. Overall, this record contains a lot more influences; it's more diverse, progressive, heavy, mellow, jazzy, etc, all at the same time.
Again, thanks everyone for comments!
-Gregg

Dave@BEC said:
These are my NJ boyz, influenced by Angra and fellow NJ statesmen Symphony X, these guys are highly talented! If you never purchased their first cd, come request & hear a song or two on BeyondEarCandy...and than buy it!

Thanks - I've been meaning to check out BeyondEarCandy, and now I have an excellent incentive to do so! :)

Dave@BEC said:
These are my NJ boyz, influenced by Angra and fellow NJ statesmen Symphony X, these guys are highly talented! If you never purchased their first cd, come request & hear a song or two on BeyondEarCandy...and than buy it!

Dave man BeyondEarCandy is AWESOME! You have the best taste!

Rick Pierpont said:
Yeah, they already had two shows scheduled with them. ZH then teamed up with Odin's Court to do some more shows and Once the Brooklyn date changed from Friday, Nov. 10 to Sunday, Nov. 12 Enertia had to drop out and Suspyre got added to that show. I've only heard the one track of the PP sampler. I bought their disk there too, but haven't had a chance to listen yet since the new ZH has been dominating my CD player along with Freak Kitchen (that should make JayDub real happy).

Yea I hope to see them in November with Zero Hour in my home state of Jersey.