Swallow the Sun

**Jester**

Apr 19, 2004
England
www.myspace.com
This band are great, recommend to people if they havent heard them, its doom metal though so if you dont like the slow tempos then maybe not for you. :cool:

but its got some amazing melodies, and very heavy sound but atmospheric and emotional.

reminds me of novembre a lot sometimes.

album is morning never came.

great album!

Wow! Pretty cool, both rising moon and Swallow The Sun! Did you get a deal yet? this is damn good! keep up the good work, it's probably the best melodic death I listened in the last few months! Thanks a lot... Honestly! :)

morningstar said:
Wow! Pretty cool, both rising moon and Swallow The Sun! Did you get a deal yet? this is damn good! keep up the good work, it's probably the best melodic death I listened in the last few months! Thanks a lot... Honestly! :)

hey!!!! Thanx a lot!!!!
we are very happy to feel these your words.... and Yes, we at the moment have a deal with Rising Realm Records (www.risingrealm.com) from Finland! will enter at the end of the month then in studio (always from Giuseppe :D in Outer Sounds) to engrave our fourth full album ' They Are As Us' stays tuned in, thanks again!

carmine said:
hey!!!! Thanx a lot!!!!
we are very happy to feel these your words.... and Yes, we at the moment have a deal with Rising Realm Records (www.risingrealm.com) from Finland! will enter at the end of the month then in studio (always from Giuseppe :D in Outer Sounds) to engrave our fourth full album ' They Are As Us' stays tuned in, thanks again!

Man, as soon as it's out for sale across europe, private message me!! I'm loving it. Each new band I listen to from italy, it's like a massive breeze of fresh air, the italian scene is almost taking over the swedish scene for good!

Keep the great work comming! If my band ever records anything, I'm sure the drums, bass and vocals will be recorded with Giuseppe and Carmelo at The Outer Sound Studios. Though, guitars and the like, will be recorded on different studio.

Cheers! :)

morningstar said:
Man, as soon as it's out for sale across europe, private message me!! I'm loving it. Each new band I listen to from italy, it's like a massive breeze of fresh air, the italian scene is almost taking over the swedish scene for good!

Keep the great work comming! If my band ever records anything, I'm sure the drums, bass and vocals will be recorded with Giuseppe and Carmelo at The Outer Sound Studios. Though, guitars and the like, will be recorded on different studio.

Cheers! :)

Sure !!!!!
:)