Sweden?

i read in an interview with alexi that the new album will be comin out somewhere in fall 2007...

Sweden isn't that good, not that many good metal bands actually. There are some good, but most new stuff comming out here isn't that good.

And if the new CoB album comes this fall, then it's probably not going to be that good :erk:

Your country gave the world the beatles, so stfu :lol:

Maybe so but our country also spawned Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Bal-Sagoth, Led Zeppelin, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Motorhead, Dragonforce, Venom, Def Leppard, Judas Preist, Napalm Death and Cradle Of Filth.

So why don't you put that in your pipe and smoke it, STFU and crawl back into your hole.

Maybe so but our country also spawned Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Behemoth, Bal-Sagoth, Led Zeppelin, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Motorhead, Dragonforce, Venom, Def Leppard, Judas Preist, Napalm Death and Cradle Of Filth.

So why don't you put that in your pipe and smoke it, STFU and crawl back into your hole.

Behemoth is from Poland

Q:Why did the events regarding the birth of jesus could not have taken place in norway?

A: Because the wise men had to come from the east

Q: Why did the same events could not have happened in sweden?

A: Because they never had 3 wise men and a virgin

Why all the fighting over Sweden? :lol: Let the Swedes defend themselves... or do they even have an army? :lol:

Shut the fuck up. those are all emo bands you faggot.
Woah... u ken speel? I was expactin u 2 saye sumthin lyke:

"Shutt the fuk up. those our all eemoh bandz u fagit"

Somebody's been practicing their hooked on phonics :D! Prolly cause Gavin's been on your ass :lol:

i never said that you retart :lol:
i said that swedish bands pwn those emo bands you named. and i think in a previous post you said "fuck sweden"
so what was the reason for that? whats sweden ever donne apart from givin us good metal bands?

They gave us AiDzlol!!1!

Plus, Australia has marsoupials, the means:

Australia > Everything else :lol:

Sweden isn't that good, not that many good metal bands actually. There are some good, but most new stuff comming out here isn't that good.
:worship:

And if the new CoB album comes this fall, then it's probably not going to be that good :erk:
Double :worship:

Maybe so but our country also spawned Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Bal-Sagoth, Led Zeppelin, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Motorhead, Dragonforce, Venom, Def Leppard, Judas Preist, Napalm Death and Cradle Of Filth.

Ball-Sacoth, My Dyking Bride, A-palmed Dick and Cradle Of Fags... + The Beatles...

If it weren't for Sabbath and Iron Maiden your country would have a much gayer rep than it does now. I mean they save a lot of face for your nation but still, it's bands like the bolded ones above (plus the fact you are British) that make England the faggotry capitol of the Atlantic. ;)