Sweden?

actually Switzerland is one of the most beautiful and awesome places ever

Cable_Car_Murren_Switzerland_by_AndySerrano.jpg

Q:Why did the events regarding the birth of jesus could not have taken place in norway?

A: Because the wise men had to come from the east

Q: Why did the same events could not have happened in sweden?

A: Because they never had 3 wise men and a virgin

Where did that come from? :lol: Swedes aren't known for their stupidity, that's danish people.

Why all the fighting over Sweden? :lol: Let the Swedes defend themselves... or do they even have an army? :lol:

We have a huge army, and alot of the budget goes to developing new equipment for the army, but then again, our government doesn't even dare to fight, so i don't see the point.

Europe, Northern Europe in particular owns all! USA, Australia, Canada and NZ are just our colonies, you can never be like das Nordische Europeische volk! We are the true kings! from Switzerland to Northern Norway, From Normandie to Finnish Lapland! Northern volk! HAIL!

Europe, Northern Europe in particular owns all! USA, Australia, Canada and NZ are just our colonies, you can never be like das Nordische Europeische volk!

Please don't Lump Canada, NZ and Australia with the USA :erk:
That's gay. Fuck Bodom, I'll have to find a new band:erk:
Since when would you believe Lady laiho??

Henkka told a friend of mine that hung out with him most the night when I was backstage that they'll be back in spring 2008.