New Tour?

Something_Wild

Fallow Me...
Dec 30, 2003
Sweden/Stockholm/Nynäshamn
I can't stand this, i want to know when CoB is gonna visit Europe again. I was a long time ago since they went to Sweden. Im gonna visit Sweden Rock Festival though - only to see Bodom. But when will they come to Stockholm, annyone heard annything new about the forthcoming tour or so? :erk:

The next album will be recorded at the end of the year and maybe released in spring and after that a huge world tour will follow in 2005 most likely with Roope and it's clear that they will visit every country in Europe again which they already did.

Zarok666 said:
The next album will be recorded at the end of the year and maybe released in spring and after that a huge world tour will follow in 2005 most likely with Roope and it's clear that they will visit every country in Europe again which they already did.
fucking amazing! I cant wait! :headbang:

I think the guys were going to play at Spinefeast in Stockholm last October but it was postponed to late spring.. I'm not sure if it's happening but I think I read something like this months ago.

Something_Wild said:
I can't stand this, i want to know when CoB is gonna visit Europe again. I was a long time ago since they went to Sweden. Im gonna visit Sweden Rock Festival though - only to see Bodom. But when will they come to Stockholm, annyone heard annything new about the forthcoming tour or so? :erk:

Hrm... I saw them last year at "fryshuset", good show... good beer...

mmmm beeeeeeeeerrr....

My plan was to see CoB at Inferno last year, but i didnt like the other bands, plus i was under 18. haha, not anymore :p

Anyone know anything about the album with release next year? or the tour? Norway? :D

Strange they didnt come to katowice Ralf. the air is too dirty to breath in.