Alexi's new interview

BodomiC

Nov 29, 2001
Warsaw, Poland
www.toto99.com
So, Ive just visit my metalhome page in poland, and ive found an interview which have been taken after poland's Mystic Festival, where Sinergy was playing, and which I wasnt albe to see :D

Anyway, aLexi said many things, the interview is long enought to make me feel bad about trying to translate all of it into english. So I will quote only the most importatn things:

- Alexi told that he would kill that bastard that has stolen his guitar :D
- He said, i just dont know if ya know about it, that he has together with Ale, their own project, that plays some similar music to Stray Cats. Cant say whats it cuz never heard before :D
- He told, that dutring all of cob gigs he forgets solos, and tries to improvise

Than there was questions aoubt his equipement, and Alexi told, that very important thing, that gives his tone is pre amp Lee Jackson's which haven't been produced since early 80s' and he also told that he never turn his guitar volume knobs at max nor pre amps knobs. He picks very rought.

And finally he said about their tour promoting new album. First they gonna play about 8-10 shows in Finland, than theyre going to Europe where they gonna play many concerts, as Alexi said.
Than its time for USA. He didnt said how many gigs will they perform, but he told that it will be the longest part of the tour, because he want to show what cob really can. I expect that theyll kick usa's arses :D But those shows can be something like 20mins even. Shame
Than its time for Asia, Korea, Japan and Tajland maybe he said.
He also told that they may tour Australia :D

And its all, I think that someone would find sth interesting in my post. But its shame that Alexi didnt say anything about touring South America. Shame again :D

Great, thanks! Im sure there are lot of ppl here getting very happy cause of the USA tour talk ;)

HELL FUCKING YEAH!!! That will be totally killer to finally see them live. I allready know their would be a bunch of nu-metal punks running around talking shit so I will take a bottle of whoop-ass with me also ;) Ahhh!! I just reminded myself of how much I hate so many fucking people!

dunno nothing about atlanta, alexi said only about the whole North America.

@ gothErika : That project of alexi and ale's only for them self and alexi told that it wont end with nothing oficiall. So we might understand that as a private music band, that plays only for playing :D Its art only for art

And else i found this:
19.04.2003 STOCKHOLM - Lilla Arenan ( SWE)

20.04.2003 OSLO - Rockefeller ( N)

21.04.2003 GöTEBORG - Karen ( SWE)

22.04.2003 LUND - Mejeriet ( SWE)

25.04.2003 BERLIN - Columbia Fritz ( D)

26.04.2003 HARDENBERG - Podium ( NL)

27.04.2003 BOCHUM - Zeche ( D)

28.04.2003 NüRNBERG - Hirsch ( D)

29.04.2003 FRANKFURT - Batschkapp ( D)

01.05.2003 BRISTOL - Old Fire Station ( UK)

04.05.2003 TILBURG - O 13 ( NL)

05.05.2003 PARIS - Elysée Montmartre ( FRA)

06.05.2003 BORDEAUX - Theatre Barbey ( FRA)

08.05.2003 PORTO - Hard Club ( POR)

09.05.2003 MADRID - Aqualung ( E)

10.05.2003 BARCELONA - Razzmatazz II ( E)

11.05.2003 BERGARA - Jam ( E)

13.05.2003 LYON - Ninkasi KO ( F)

14.05.2003 PRATTELN - Z7 ( CH)

15.05.2003 INNSBRUCK - Hafen ( A)

16.05.2003 SALZBURG - Rockhaus ( A)

17.05.2003 WIEN - Planet Music ( A)

18.05.2003 LUDWIGSBURG - Rockfabrik ( D)

19.05.2003 OSNABRüCK - Hyde Park ( D)

So it means that poland is omitted once again. shame, those promotors are gay and lying

Originally posted by BodomiC
dunno nothing about atlanta, alexi said only about the whole North America.

@ gothErika : That project of alexi and ale's only for them self and alexi told that it wont end with nothing oficiall. So we might understand that as a private music band, that plays only for playing :D Its art only for art
yeah.. but.... arhhh...heh... im already interested lol;)

Originally posted by Demonic Rapture
And when is this alleged U.S. tour supposed to take place?

"PóŸniej jedziemy do Ameryki i tam zostaniemy d³ugo, co jest dla nas doœæ zaskakuj¹ce. Graliœmy ju¿ tam raz, na Milwaukee Metalfest, ale nigdy wczeœniej ani póŸniej nie graliœmy tam pe³nej trasy."

polish one abd translation in english:

"than well go to America, and well stay there for a long time which is quite suprising for us. We have already played there once, during Milwaukee Metalfest but never befeore of after we havent played the whole tour"

Thats what he said about America, so dont give any offence cuz i dont think that alexi is gay and lying [hell, i lately loved that one].
Search the web, maybe youll find sth man

F*CK for once more!!!:( They're not gonna come in Greece for once more :cry: :cry: :cry: They have been here only once and when they came I couldn't go (shame on me:mad: )I wish they announce more dates including Grecce.