Alexi's guitars

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
i think most people have something against ESP as they like to totally rip you off for low end guitars, i imagine if you pay a much higher price you get quality gear (dave mustaine and alexi laiho models for example) i mean i scowled when i found out they were usin ESPs but i guess if they like the way they play n sound fair enough to em

AMEN! Though I personally think Alexi and Alexander should have chosen Caparison guitars such as the boys in EVERGREY have. They are sooooooooooooooooooo... *pant, pant* ...oooooooooooooooooooo sweet. And those head stocks.. Plus it is Japanese which would go right up their alley! IMO of course.. and you all know I am right !!! :lol:

caparison users:
IA from freak kitchen and freak guitar is pretty damn fucking yeah yeah good..
amott from arch enemy is pretty fucking great!!!!!!!

and caparison are cheap!!!!!!!!
to bad there's no distribution in europe and it has bolt on neck..

Needled24Seven said:
i bet you wouldnt be saying that if alexi played one. the only reason somone would hate ibanez is because a lot of mainstream bands play them or at least try and play them.:tickled: thats a fuking lame reason, but if you actually played one you wouldnt be saying that im sure. pretty much any rg is awsome for the price.
uh.. duh..

I OWN a Ibanez RG, so I think I know what I'm talking about dude

the thing is made of Basswood and the stock pick-ups are crap. I bought the thing because I wanted a 24 fret guitar with a tremolo.. I didn't knew anything about guitars back then

Caparison guitars are really fucking nice, its too bad its nearly impossible to find em outside of Japan tho (unless you get an endorsement like the guys in Soilwork, Evergrey and Mattias IA Eklundh). That Gackt Marcury guitar has the sweetest fucking finish Ive ever seen on a guitar, they make it look like the things made out of white marble.

I trieda warlock once and it sounded awesome, and it's somewhat cheaper and easier to get than an ESP, although I lvoe ESP's...
I actually bid on an awesome custom body on eBay a while ago.. $100 and it went for $100.01 :(
awesome white colored wood... forget what it was... a few friensd who play guitar told me that it's worth a lot more than that...