Fans from the USA

Sep 9, 2003
I just wanted to say that you really kick ass, girls and boys over there!
Every time I read a comment an american fan posted after he (or she) has been to a bodom-concert, I think like "they're really crazy. they really wanna see bodom. they're the fans, bodom should have (and actually have! :))"
You fucking rule, guys! :hotjump:
And it's a pity that bodom don't pay a visit to the states that often or play longer....
okay, for me it's better cause so they play more gigs in europe, but anyway- you would deserve a headlining-bodom-tour!
:wave:

Yup, the American COB fans waited very long for the first tour. It's really cool to see that there is almost a daily thread for every new COB gig. Cool!

Yeah. They've been ages waiting for COB to tour there, now that there is a tour their setlist is very short, but anyway "their life has changed". You guys rock

My thoughts Missery!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
It must be much more difficult to get to know this kind of music in the states and sometimes we europeans don't realize how lucky we are with so many festivals and all the bands touring here so often.

BTW I remember that when Bodomite came back from a gig in Rio, he said the Brazilian crowd was really crazy compared to the US... but after reading all those posts from the US fans I think Brazil's too scary for me :loco:

WILL SEE EM IN DECEMBER
FUCK YEAH!
:headbang: I will go around and beat the shit out of posers at the concert just out of respect for cob and they only deserve the best audience so ill go kick some ppls ass who dont belong!

yeah it sucks here. We never get any good bands, because all good bands are from Finland, Sweden, Germany....................................!

I just saw Nile with Vader though. That was badass!! but dammit thats not good enough. I want more metal!!!

what are u talking about we get good metal all the time in usa

Dimmu, Mayhem, Strato

you just have to live in the right area

Missery said:
I just wanted to say that you really kick ass, girls and boys over there!
Every time I read a comment an american fan posted after he (or she) has been to a bodom-concert, I think like "they're really crazy. they really wanna see bodom. they're the fans, bodom should have (and actually have! :))"
You fucking rule, guys! :hotjump:
And it's a pity that bodom don't pay a visit to the states that often or play longer....
okay, for me it's better cause so they play more gigs in europe, but anyway- you would deserve a headlining-bodom-tour!
:wave:

...really cool to know that some Europeans think about us, cob fans, over here in America :wave: I was expecting to hear something like... give us CoB back haha! We sure do deserve a Headlining tour....I started listening to listen to them in 99 and they just passed in Mtl before with Destruction I guess (the only time they played in Montreal). Anyway.... keep rocking man! Germany kicks ass :headbang:

bodomite said:
WILL SEE EM IN DECEMBER
FUCK YEAH!
:headbang: I will go around and beat the shit out of posers at the concert just out of respect for cob and they only deserve the best audience so ill go kick some ppls ass who dont belong!

if you saw me at a CoB show, you'd definitely think i was a poser and i'd get my ass kicked. i was dressed preppy cuz i'm a freak. maybe i'll put on my corpse makeup for the stlouis show.. or maybe i'll just dress like BRITNEY SPEARS and wear nothing but a SNAKE!

I just got to see them Saturday night and I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!! I haven't stopped listening to Hatecrew since! I only have Hatecrew and Hatebreeder...I'm definitely picking up the rest of their cds very soon!! I can't wait to see them headline, I think they have a fanbase over here that would support it...for sure! Thanks for the props...usually all I see are United States bashing threads by other countries...very refreshing!

Hey thanks Missery. It's thanks to you guys over their in Europe for producing the great music that we listen to over here. As Zarok said, we have waited a loooong time for this. I remember back in the day of first listening to COB and chillen with friends talking about how cool it would be to see out new favorite bands come over to the US for a tour. With COB and Dimmu it's becoming a reality. :kickass: