3.-Children of Decadence
4.-T,L&S
5.-Bed of Razors
6.-Red light in my eyes
7.-Kissing the shadows
8.-Hatebreeder
9.-Towards Dead End
10.-Black Widow!!!

I think those r my fav songs :), but i know they'd sound awful with Laiho's fucked up vocals and shit... :erk: I actually think that that's the reason why they do not play them...

RaVeN_HATECREW said:
7) The Trooper

Dammit you are stupid :D Children Of Bodom have never recorded The Trooper or Play it at live. Version that you have heard is Sentenced not Children Of Bodom!

1.-Children of Bodom
2.-Deadnight warrior
3.-Children of Decadence
4.-T,L&S
5.-Bed of Razors
6.-Red light in my eyes
7.-Kissing the shadows
8.-Hatebreeder
9.-Towards Dead End
10.-Black Widow!!!

I think those r my fav songs :), but i know they'd sound awful with Laiho's fucked up vocals and shit... :erk: I actually think that that's the reason why they do not play them...

Yeah, this is basically a setlist of songs we will never hear again :cry:

Maybe T,L, and S if we are lucky. Bed of Razors is one of their best songs ever, Alexi seems to have forgotten about it (I mean, how many sets in a row can you play Every Time I Die and Angels Don't Kill? Variety is the spice of life) Bed of Razors was their 1st slow song, and to me its still the best. I love how it flows.

lmao true, but when i went to see them last night they had upside down pentagrams going around all over the place when CoB were playin and not for any other band :erk: maybe theyre going through a little phase or something :lol:

lool really? i can't imagine it... Alexi being a satanist.

Yeah, this is basically a setlist of songs we will never hear again :cry:

Maybe T,L, and S if we are lucky. Bed of Razors is one of their best songs ever, Alexi seems to have forgotten about it (I mean, how many sets in a row can you play Every Time I Die and Angels Don't Kill? Variety is the spice of life) Bed of Razors was their 1st slow song, and to me its still the best. I love how it flows.

yeah u r rite :cry: , we will never hear those songs again, except for Children of Bodom!! :headbang: , i read in Cobhc.com that the band played that old classic recently.

1 in your face
2 bed of razors
3 kissing the shadows
3 children of decadance
4 follow th reaper
5 needled 24/7
6 everytime i die
7 angels dont kill
8 hatebreeder
9 lake bodom
10 bodom after midnight

lool really? i can't imagine it... Alexi being a satanist.
Lol Alexi coming about pissed onto the stage doing a cover of Dimmu Borgir's
For the world to dictate our death or Mourning palace. Janne is shrouded in black and accordingly plays a satanic hymn whilst candles are lit and we all say black mass.
(If I realised I was going to post 3 messages I would've used multi-quote. Damn...)

1. Deadnight Warrior
2. Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood
3. Black Widow
4. Everytime I Die
5. Living Dead Beat
6. Red Light In My Eyes, Pt.1
7. Bodom After Midnight
8. Downfall
9. Angels Don't Kill
10.Touch Like Angel Of Death

...Although I know they will never play most of them again.

1.silent night bodom night
2northen comfort
3lil blood red ridin hood
4kissing the shadows
5children of decadence
6towards dead end
7deadnight warrior
8angels dont kill
9hate crew deathroll
10warheart

sorry for my spelling lol but i saw them live probly will again i wish they play all their songs their all good 10 is hard to pick theres to many

I wonder if the people who have seen Bodom b4 are looking to see the same songs or different ones than what they saw.

Personally, when I see them, I always want to see Silent Night, Lake Bodom, Living Deadbeat, Hatecrew Deathroll, Bodom After Midnight, Sixpounder, and Follow the Reaper (even though I've seen it live b4). These songs are so awesome live.

As far as many of their other songs, such as Every Time I Die, Angels Don't Kill, Needled 24/7 to name a few, I'd probably b happier if they replaced them already with many of the songs all of you have mentioned. I've just seen these songs so many times, nothing against the songs, but change is good. I mean, how sweet would it be to be suprised with If you want Peace, or Children of Decadence. I'd kill to see Kissing the Shadow too.

I wonder if the people who have seen Bodom b4 are looking to see the same songs or different ones than what they saw.

Personally, when I see them, I always want to see Silent Night, Lake Bodom, Living Deadbeat, Hatecrew Deathroll, Bodom After Midnight, Sixpounder, and Follow the Reaper (even though I've seen it live b4). These songs are so awesome live.

As far as many of their other songs, such as Every Time I Die, Angels Don't Kill, Needled 24/7 to name a few, I'd probably b happier if they replaced them already with many of the songs all of you have mentioned. I've just seen these songs so many times, nothing against the songs, but change is good. I mean, how sweet would it be to be suprised with If you want Peace, or Children of Decadence. I'd kill to see Kissing the Shadow too.

I agree. It seems like they've been playing the same songs since 2003. They played Warheart and Towards Dead End in 2005 and I didn't get to see them, I live those fucking songs!!

Also, they might be adding Children of Bodom back into the setlist and hopefully Alexi will agree to do Mask of Sanity again.

I'd like to see:

1. You're Better Off Dead
2. Children of Decadence
3. Mask of Sanity
4. Trashed, Lost and Strungout
5. Deadnight Warrior
6. Warheart
7. In Your Face
8. Towards Dead End
9. Taste of my Scythe
10. Kissing the Shadows

Wow, it's acually really hard to only choose 10.

that is an amazing list
but i would put Angels don't kill instead of Trashed, Lost and Strungout, that song HAS to be played live :p