Pick your own Setlist

I agree. It seems like they've been playing the same songs since 2003. They played Warheart and Towards Dead End in 2005 and I didn't get to see them, I live those fucking songs!!

Also, they might be adding Children of Bodom back into the setlist and hopefully Alexi will agree to do Mask of Sanity again.

They played Towards Dead end alot at 2003. It was allways on the setlist , but 2004 they never played again. Warheart they plyed at 2004-2005 last time i think. Some gig at 2006 they played Warheart but not so many times .

I wanna replace Downfall , Needled 24/7 , Hate Me!, Sixpounder and Angels Don´t kill

Downfall to Deadnight Warrior
Needled 24/7 to Touch Like Angel Of Death
Hate Me! to Northern Comfort
Sixpounder to Mask Of Sanity
Angels Don´t Kill to Children Of Bodom

I love Silent Night Bodom Night too much thats why this song will not replace!

Eternal ALchemist: lOL, LOL, LOL. I can't ever imagine doing Dimmu Borgir. Imagine them actually all wearing corpse paint and Janne very big-eyed with his tongue sticking out. Maybe they had pentagrams cuz it just looks cool or to try somthing new. Maybe later on in their next album they will have darker stuff and go back a little to FTR/HB. I know they won't actually go back to that stuff but maybe they'll add a little darkness with the more hardcore raw sound.

THey should definetly go back to playing COB. Maybe after taking a long break from it, they'll feel like playing it again. THe new setlist is ok, but they should add We're Not Gonna Fall to it. They should also play You're Better Off Dead and Warheart.

Snbn: I never want them to replace Hate Me. I love that song way too much. That should stay just like Silent Night Bodom night. Those are classics!
I'v chosen i new setlist:
1. Red Light In my eyes pt.1
2. Silent Night Bodom Night
3. Children of Bodom
4. Red Light In my eyes pt.2
5. Bed of Razors
6. Hate Me
7. We're Not Gonna Fall
8. YOu're Better of Dead
9. Angels Don't Kill
10. SOmebody Put Something in my drink.

dude, get over it! how would you like it if some new member started posting dumb shit here and i made a fake URL and somehow linked that new member with YOUR name? i don't come to this forum to see all the drama here, like you do. you have somehow caught me into this stupid spiderweb and i'm getting out by just ignoring your dumbass. and btw, stop calling me a "nOOb" when your join is date is later than mine. fuckin moron.

p.s. you don't even come to this forum to talk about CHILDREN OF BODOM. you come here cuz youhave nothing better do than start shit with people. so go back to your "off topic forums" ok? BYE.

^ Fake URL... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...:lol: yer so sad :cry:

Anyways as I stated before I can't pick songs for one setlist, too many great ones to choose.