TAKE AWAY THE AGE RESTRICTION

put loads of makeup, and try to get in, and maybe they won't ask the ID. It's worth the try i belive

They should make the venues 21 and over like they do for a few shows here in the states. The less children at the show the more enjoyable the experience. You will understand when you get older. At the end of the day there is a reason the show is 18+ and children should not be there.

And by the way no one will pay attention to the whole facebook thing dont waste your time.

Faen ta den jævla aldergrensa. Men det er for det beste. Tenk om du var 18+, og det løp masse 12-13 åringer rundt i veien for deg? Blokka alt og masse faenskap.

Men ja, hadde veldig løst å dra til den konserten:(

Og om du bare bor en liten biltur/spasertur unna, vær så jævla glad som du kan bli! Jeg bor i Tromsø, og om jeg skal dra ned til Oslo, blir det med fly. Som koster jævli med penger. Du har iallefall sjangsen til å MØTE dem, høre litt, og iallefall være litt med på opplevelsen.

English version: fuck you learn norwegian.

Faen ta den jævla aldergrensa. Men det er for det beste. Tenk om du var 18+, og det løp masse 12-13 åringer rundt i veien for deg? Blokka alt og masse faenskap.

Og om du bare bor en liten biltur/spasertur unna, vær så jævla glad som du kan bli! Jeg bor i Tromsø, og om jeg skal dra ned til Oslo, blir det med fly. Som koster jævli med penger. Du har iallefall sjangsen til å MØTE dem, høre litt, og iallefall være litt med på opplevelsen.

Damn Im glad I speak English it's much more compact :)

moonspeak

They should make the venues 21 and over like they do for a few shows here in the states. The less children at the show the more enjoyable the experience. You will understand when you get older. At the end of the day there is a reason the show is 18+ and children should not be there.

And by the way no one will pay attention to the whole facebook thing dont waste your time.

well, it isn't just the facebook thing. We just use it so the pepople in the board of Rockefeller, Jhon DEE and Sentrum Scene can see that it is a lot of youth who want to go to the concert..

It's an 18 + venue, it's like that all over the world. Get over it and go in a few years, or try to get by. We all go through there (well a lot do) and it really is rough but the best you can do is test your luck and try to get in. I don't think they'll care at all if you make a Facebook group and argue over the internet.

But I do agree they COULD let teens in with a parent or something (at least that's what they do here).

+1

That is all true...and not too hard to understand like i thought.....

I was underage when Children of Bodom was last in Australia and I couldn't go either. If it's any consolation, the people that make the age restrictions have totally forgotten what it's like to be young and are worse off for it.

If this venue cant accept people under 18, making your groups wont do anything. They cant change the law like that, usually it has something to do with licences etc... maybe im wromg but i dont think its that easy.

It's also the decision of the promoters.
There are more 18+ shows these days, because they're often thousands cheaper than all ages.

For example, one of the most popular live venues in my city: to hire it for an 18+ event, it costs $2000 - $2200.
For all ages, it's around the $10, 000 - $11, 000 mark. And I'm not even joking.