TAKE AWAY THE AGE RESTRICTION

Sampy Arctica™;8028403 said:
It's also the decision of the promoters.
There are more 18+ shows these days, because they're often thousands cheaper than all ages.

For example, one of the most popular live venues in my city: to hire it for an 18+ event, it costs $2000 - $2200.
For all ages, it's around the $10, 000 - $11, 000 mark. And I'm not even joking.

...interesting, thanx for the info.

it's a pitty for those who are underaged now, but when they turn 18 or something they might realise why older people are annoyed of those kiddies at shows or venues in general.

I fucking hate kids at shows, I love 18 and over shows. Kids are annoying and dont know shit about music. That being said if it was an all ages show when Follow the Reaper came out they would not have to worry about kids. I miss those days.

it's a pitty for those who are underaged now, but when they turn 18 or something they might realise why older people are annoyed of those kiddies at shows or venues in general.

That's kinda what I said in this post. Just in another language.

Faen ta den jævla aldergrensa. Men det er for det beste. Tenk om du var 18+, og det løp masse 12-13 åringer rundt i veien for deg? Blokka alt og masse faenskap.

Men ja, hadde veldig løst å dra til den konserten:(

Og om du bare bor en liten biltur/spasertur unna, vær så jævla glad som du kan bli! Jeg bor i Tromsø, og om jeg skal dra ned til Oslo, blir det med fly. Som koster jævli med penger. Du har iallefall sjangsen til å MØTE dem, høre litt, og iallefall være litt med på opplevelsen.

English version: fuck you learn norwegian.

I fucking hate kids at shows, I love 18 and over shows. Kids are annoying and dont know shit about music. That being said if it was an all ages show when Follow the Reaper came out they would not have to worry about kids. I miss those days.

:err:

haha yeah
theres two sides to the argument tho so it depends what floats your boat really

I hate the "if your under 18 you can't go" shit...it was almost like that for the Matallica concert I went to

my advice: don't gte a fake ID...you'll just get in trouble and you don't want that to happen...maybe see if you can go with someone 18+...sometimes they let that happen

good luck, man