Fans from the USA

Also bands like Hatebreed are big now and brutal, hevy music seems to be the next big thang, and I dont mind! COB could easily appeal to fans of these bands I think which is great. Especially with HCDR

loztdignity said:
Also bands like Hatebreed are big now and brutal, hevy music seems to be the next big thang, and I dont mind! COB could easily appeal to fans of these bands I think which is great. Especially with HCDR

My dad thinks if Bodom was shown to the american audience they would be the next big thing over here music wise. I think he is right too.

fans from USA yeah.... and don't forget us fans from the rest of Canada

---> OF COURSE a big compliment to the fans in canada, too! :) sorry for not mentioning you... didn't mean it that way! you're great!!!!!!!

I tell everyone whos like yeah Shadows Fall, yeah Killswitch Engage, i tell them all about COB. I think they are the best band to tell people about to open them up to the European scene I mean back when Shadows Fall and KsE just came out with albums they used to be my favs too. Than I heard I think it was Everytime I Die or SNBN and I was like well fuck SF and KsE this band owns!

---> OF COURSE a big compliment to the fans in canada, too! :) sorry for not
mentioning you... didn't mean it that way! you're great!!!!!!!

hehehehe you bet :) like the U.S. was the ONLY province of Canada where Bodom are playing :D :loco: :D :p :tickled:

Euroean tour 2003 with shadows fall, soilwork and bodom rules!!!!!!!!! was the best tour i've been to til now... hope they will do such a tour again someday!!!!!!

COB and Dimmu came to Denver and more people were here for Dimmu then for bodom, but i did see quite a few bodom shirts and stuff. but as soon as those first two shots from Needled started, everyone was instantly into them. I raise my glass and propose a toast :kickass: to the future of COB, and to the incredible music they create. Thanks COB for this tour and all the releases. :headbang:

The problem is, nothing short of a three hour set would do CoB justice with all the awesome shit they've released. I think they're probably going to come back to Denver eventually though, headlining a tour, or at least playing a longer set.

I Live in The states, and although I missed out on the Dimmu/Bodom tour, Bodom are one of my top favorite bands, next to Symphony X and Iced Earth. Thanks for the recognition - and feeling that us Americans are worthy of an American Bodom tour. It means a lot - when down the river in the iron maiden forums (not on um) - the europeans call us Tone Deaf, and that we dont serve a Full Iron Maiden Concert (they dropped 3 songs from their setlist for the US tour...)

Thank you again , rock on .

bodomite said:
what are u talking about we get good metal all the time in usa

Dimmu, Mayhem, Strato

you just have to live in the right area

Yea but all the good metal is from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Finland aint it biatch?

Hails from Sweden

/Jens

Serge... said:
I'm seeing a lot of Symphony X board people on here. Hey everyone.

Damn, I cant get into Symphony X. I think they suck ..I duno singer is not that good, boring songs...just masturbating their intsruments..definately overrated. I will listen to Stratovarius or COB anyday instead.