swedish death - opinios?

I think the music is freaking sweet:headbang:

I'm gonna have to agree the guitar tone seems a little muddy and not quite as good as it could be but the music makes up for it!!

What amp and mic did you use??

I think the music is freaking sweet:headbang:

I'm gonna have to agree the guitar tone seems a little muddy and not quite as good as it could be but the music makes up for it!!

What amp and mic did you use??

muddy! ok and i thought they where very bright :err:
there are 4 guitars
2x5150 100% L R with sm57 off axis
2xLine6 insane 60% L R with sm57 on axis and gain at +4

As a Death Metal fan in general I love this song, recording and guitars. I am sure it can be better but as a fan I Love it!!! I would love to hear it with some vocals, that will make it or break it for me.

Peter

It sounds really good! 240 is the perfect "Swede-metal" bpm ;)

You could make the clean guitars a bit more organic (warmer, maybe a Fender of some kind) and the bass doesn't really blend with the guitars, but overall: Excellent.

Sounds a bit like Construcdead. www.construcdead.com

It sounds really good! 240 is the perfect "Swede-metal" bpm ;)

You could make the clean guitars a bit more organic (warmer, maybe a Fender of some kind) and the bass doesn't really blend with the guitars, but overall: Excellent.

Sounds a bit like Construcdead. www.construcdead.com

cheers man - i know the acoustic is not good - i didnt even change the old strings on it - big mistake
bass is fake but in my monitors blends well in the mix - i ll try a different equ though
thanks for the tips

I think the guitars are a bit muddy as well, and the entire could use some more sparkle to brighten things up...

With that out of the way, this is a really good song! great riffs and the whole deal just feels right... very cool!

What kind of vocals will be added dude?

I think the guitars are a bit muddy as well, and the entire could use some more sparkle to brighten things up...

With that out of the way, this is a really good song! great riffs and the whole deal just feels right... very cool!

What kind of vocals will be added dude?

thanks guys
well i changed the guitar tone a bit so now its more bright
what do you think?

the vocalist is a bit more brutal for Swedish style...he sounds more like Mark Hunter and he uses his stomach more than his throat so he sounds really low at times
i ll post the track with vocals as soon as its ready

wow this could be really offensive GGI...but what the hell someone who speaks a little greek always know the bad words

yes this is my band

Thanks Gonzo, the samples are real drums from a recording i did a while ago mixed with samples from a Yamaha drum machine, RY20 i think

Katalaveno ligo ellinika bitch!

Vuts malaka that's 2 fucking awesome songs I've heard from you guys and still I can't get a cd. What's the deal?

dude, post the song for downloading, the sound changes when you upload it.
maybe all of us would appreciate more your stuff :D:

love the song

sorry man, i thought having a basic account, your songs are converted in 128kbps anyway:loco:
i ll set it for download

Hey GGI re arxidi! Don't know man. Problems with distribution i guess - you can still find it on the internet though