swedish death - opinios?

thanks a lot guys

The song´s pretty cool! Though I´ve gotta say one thing. I hate skank beats with no 16th note hihats/rides/whatever :D Same thing with Nevermore´s Born, the opening riff pisses me off because of the ride cymbals. It just sounds somewhat lazy just to pound those cymbals, instead of "riding" them. But this is propably just me being neurotic. Keep up the good work.

The song´s pretty cool! Though I´ve gotta say one thing. I hate skank beats with no 16th note hihats/rides/whatever :D Same thing with Nevermore´s Born, the opening riff pisses me off because of the ride cymbals. It just sounds somewhat lazy just to pound those cymbals, instead of "riding" them. But this is propably just me being neurotic. Keep up the good work.

man maybe your are right - at this point i didnt think much for the drumming
i know when our drummer comes in to record properly he will change SOOO many things

god i hate drummers...
no offense people :saint:

man maybe your are right - at this point i didnt think much for the drumming
i know when our drummer comes in to record properly he will change SOOO many things

god i hate drummers...
no offense people :saint:

same with the drummers i played with man and i must say i HATE them!!! damm noobs!!!

i also dont like of those "missing notes" that slinky_ commented. i actually hate when drummers does that kind of lame beat shit!

same with the drummers i played with man and i must say i HATE them!!! damm noobs!!!

i also dont like of those "missing notes" that slinky_ commented. i actually hate when drummers does that kind of lame beat shit!

Okay this goes a little OT, hopefully nobody doesn´t mind :)

Ended up laughing like hell. I hate some drummers too. They act as if they know every-fucking-thing of their kit and playing technique using their pseudo theories of what sounds good and what doesn´t. Then you actually record the dude and then he propably realizes he´s not even near perfect, still he comes up with some more shit explaining what went wrong (worn out heads not letting the stick bounce off in a desirable way blaablaablaa). Fuck that!

As a recording person you propably approach drumming (and other instruments too) in a sensible way, trying to separate the facts from the shit because you HAVE TO, if you want to come up with something decent. Then an amazing fucktard comes with his badly tuned kit and his opinions and tells you to do your thing. :erk:

I´m glad the drummers of my own bands don´t represent the type described above :D

Okay this goes a little OT, hopefully nobody doesn´t mind :)

Ended up laughing like hell. I hate some drummers too. They act as if they know every-fucking-thing of their kit and playing technique using their pseudo theories of what sounds good and what doesn´t. Then you actually record the dude and then he propably realizes he´s not even near perfect, still he comes up with some more shit explaining what went wrong (worn out heads not letting the stick bounce off in a desirable way blaablaablaa). Fuck that!

As a recording person you propably approach drumming (and other instruments too) in a sensible way, trying to separate the facts from the shit because you HAVE TO, if you want to come up with something decent. Then an amazing fucktard comes with his badly tuned kit and his opinions and tells you to do your thing. :erk:

I´m glad the drummers of my own bands don´t represent the type described above :D

+1 on that, but to be fair this happens with all musicians that think much of them selves, not just drummers
but yeah drummers are harder to communicate with - i dont know...maybe you must talk in beats or something... :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 on that, but to be fair this happens with all musicians that think much of them selves, not just drummers
but yeah drummers are harder to communicate with - i dont know...maybe you must talk in beats or something... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It´s propably cause drummers have the most complicated equipment in most of the cases. A lot more organizing when recording compared to other traditional rock instruments. And drummers are in another room when recording, so you can´t beat em with a stick when they fuck up. Then you come to Sneap forum to let some steams out. Haha.

hehehe
it's an interesting thing at least i dont feel the only one with the same feeling about drummers being that asses!!! All you said is so true. It happens with me too

it was fantastic: "playing technique using their pseudo theories of what sounds good and what doesn´t" it remembered alot the drummer of my former band. He always thought (still thinks) he will get fast double bass just rehearsing and not praticing exercises then when he came up with some shit beats i said: "man you're fucking the riff and messing the song all around with this fucked up beat" he replied "i think it's cool, it's my style" hahaha asshole.... he's not a bad drummer but very sloopy at certain kind of beats and fills (hard ones, which he can't do well) besides it he did not realize what he did wrong, it pissed me off the most!

Vuts is right it's not only drummers but other musicians too

Wait till you hear my stuff....since I can NEVER get a reliable drummer Ive actually bought an electric kit and learnt myself! I like that human element as opposed to programming them which would take me 800 years to do :p Its interesting stuff...plus since im a guitarist I can speak english without drooling all over the snare...