Swedish power metallers REINXEED to release '1912' in June!

Sonata-esque you say??? Can't wait to give this a listen. Really can't get into new Sonata Arctica so this may be just what I'm looking for!

So here's a question I've been wondering - just how do you pronounce this band's name?

I'm going to have to give Majestic a listen then with all this praise... ah, too many albums to buy!

Yes totally, can't decide what to get lol, really annoying:mad:

Anyway; do these guys play live? Couldn't find any info about that on their myspace

Their Majestic album is nice, happy, fun power metal. I've had it on in the car all week and it's brightened up my journeys to and from work considerably!

My copy arrived today. Have only listened through it once, but it's pretty good. The sound quality/production has also improved quite a lot in comparison to the other albums. The Japanese edition is well worth getting, as you get not one, not two but THREE bonus tracks.

At the first page of this thread is says two?

Getting more tempted to order the japanese edition of this, will have to wait and see

I absolutely love ReinXeed but that Pray for Japan video is soo cringeworthy!!! Good on them for helping the cause though!

Any reviews of the new album yet?

Finally checked out a song from this, gotta say I'm impressed.
Listened to "We Must Go Faster", sounds almost Ecliptica-esque. May have to check this out... damn having to choose between new albums to buy! :lol:

Seem to get good reviews, and can't wait for yours cronopio!

Ended up ordering japan version of this anyway, hopefully i'll get it tomorrow:D