Swedish power metallers REINXEED to release '1912' in June!

A good read! Agree with the part about the lyrics, they're good but could have been focused a bit more on before/after since it's mainly about the sinking, as u said, maybe would have given a more "titanic feeling"... still would say this is worth getting if anyone wonders, and yhea, Reinxeed Alliance is catchy as hell:)

Btw anyone else see any similarity in "Reach the sky" on this album + Galaxies Unknown by PQ:p?

"We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on June 16 2011.

Reinxeed "1912"

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

A good read! Agree with the part about the lyrics, they're good but could have been focused a bit more on before/after since it's mainly about the sinking, as u said, maybe would have given a more "titanic feeling"... still would say this is worth getting if anyone wonders, and yhea, Reinxeed Alliance is catchy as hell:)

Btw anyone else see any similarity in "Reach the sky" on this album + Galaxies Unknown by PQ:p?

Thank you for reading and appreciating! Yeah, now that you mention it, Reach For The Sky does indeed have similarities with Galaxies Uknown. I think it's a tad bit faster, though. And it's sort of reminds me of Invincible from their third album Majestic too, and while that's a great song in its own right, I think RFTS is better.

I'd say RFTS it's the Blood Alliance version of it Galaxies Unknown:)

Everyone seems to think Majestic is a great album, must check it out...Btw are their other albums also inspired by historical events?

I'd say RFTS it's the Blood Alliance version of it Galaxies Unknown:)

Uhm ... what does this mean?

Everyone seems to think Majestic is a great album, must check it out...Btw are their other albums also inspired by historical events?

No, the other three albums are no concept albums per se. I remember reading somewhere that Disney movies inspired Tommy in some of the songs on Majestic, though.

As you said, RFTS is a bit more faster and I think it feels a bit more evil as well, and Blood alliance is the faster and darker of all PQ albums, so basically what I meant was if Galaxies unknown would be on Blood Alliance it would have sound something like RFTS....wasn't as far-fetched in my mind yesterday when I was tired lol

No, the other three albums are no concept albums per se. I remember reading somewhere that Disney movies inspired Tommy in some of the songs on Majestic, though.

Yeah, I figured that out myself, "Melody Of Life" is about The Lion King, "Second Chance" relates to Beauty And The Beast, and "Neverland"... well, do I even have to say it?