Swedish show

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I dunno if this is old news, but it arrived in my mailbox about two minutes ago:

Today it is exactly one month until the 2000 Decibel-festival takes place, in Bengtsfors, Sweden (180 km north of Gothenburg).

2000 Decibel is the only festival that is totally dedicated to Swedish Hardrock and Metal. The previous festivals have gained a lot of attention from all over the world, with visitors from as far away as Canada and New Zeeland. The Swedish Metalscene has never been better or more interesting so it is definitely a winning formula.

Something that the Americans have acknowledge, and as a result a few of the bands that we had booked for this years festival have cancelled as they will tour over there instead. We wish them best of luck and hope that they will be with us next year.

We have found worthy replacements and can therefore present the following line-up for this years festival: Entombed, Opeth, Dismember, Katatonia, Witchery, Evergrey, The Mushroom River Band, Lost Horizon, Maninnya Blade, Dream Evil, Satariel, F.K.Ü., Human Race, 2 Ton Predator and Magnus Rosén (HammerFall).

For more information contact:

Lennart Larsson
2000 Decibel
Box 84
660 10 Dals Långed
Sweden
Phone/fax: +46 531 407 47
Mobil: +46 531 52 60 22
phantom@swipnet.se

or visit http://www.mfdecibel.com/

Originally posted by Vortex
Me and StorTroll and some others are thinking of going. That's great! How will you travel?

We'll hop on the ferry that leaves from Helsinki on Thursday the 16th (17:30 tjsp). We'll arrive in Stockholm Friday morning, spend the day there and drive to Bengtsfors at some point during Saturday (no specific plans yet). The ferry back leaves Sunday afternoon.

does anyone know if they'll accept norske kroner in bengtfors? Too late to get svenske kroner now, with 17. mai and all. They ought to accept it, seeing as norske kroner is more worth. I'm pretty screwed over if they don't...

yup : )