Swine Approved

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Got back from my trip to D.C., I managed to pick up the following on the trip & shortly after my return...
Queens of the Stone Age-Lullabies to Paralyze(Billy G. smokes on burn the Witch)
Billy Idol-Devil's PlayGround(the best since Whiplash)
Motorhead-Ace of Spades(Classic Albums) DVD, I haven't even seen this yet.
Johnny Cash/Willie Nelson-Story Tellers(I didn't even know this existsed!)
Atreyu's two records(these fuckers rule for a modern rock band!)
Ozzy-Prince of Darkness box(I got this one from my bro that owns a shop, I got it for $30.00!!!) I couldn't pass it up for that! Plus I have been hearing a lot of Mississippi Queen on Classic Rock radio! He actully got West to play on the track! And also the guitarist on the new material is Jerry Cantrell & NOT Zakk!
Backyard Babies-Total 13(with Faster Pussycat cover & another bonus track with Monroe) Great record, thanks Greeno for getting me into them...

I gotta pick up the new SFU disc this week, I know a week late & also looking for Shooter Jennings' debut disc, I heard a couple tracks off the record...

The Motorhead show is in a couple weeks! Also looking for some gigs to check out in Cali in about three weeks!

Hey Sixx, what shows in CA are you going to...and southern or northern CA? We'll be at Atreyu/Unearth @ HOB, Manticora @ the Troubador and nothing till Aug. for Ozzfest in San Francisco. Have a good road trip!

kittybeast said:
Hey Sixx, what shows in CA are you going to...and southern or northern CA? We'll be at Atreyu/Unearth @ HOB, Manticora @ the Troubador and nothing till Aug. for Ozzfest in San Francisco. Have a good road trip!

Anahiem, Los Angeles & San Diego from April 12th-19th....
I hope my ears aren't blown out after the Motorhead show though...:tickled:
Unearth isn't too bad. I have been meaning to check out Three Inches of Blood.
It's like contemporary metal with Maiden & Priest influences! I can't say I dig the two singer thing, but I don't mind them...

sixxswine said:
Got back from my trip to D.C., I managed to pick up the following on the trip & shortly after my return...

I was wondering why you wasn't posting. So you didn't bought anything but the Motorhead DVD? :heh:

Well, not much caught my eye senor Wyvern, I promise I will do better when I head to Cali. Hey Dark Tranquility is playing at the House of Blues while I'm there as is Sevendust. I think I will check out both shows... I know Sevendust is "fluff" but their debut disc is excellent as far as I am concerned...

sixxswine said:
Well, not much caught my eye senor Wyvern, I promise I will do better when I head to Cali.

You are going to Colombia? :Spin:

And Sixxi I was being sarcastic, I guess posting is not a good enough media for acid humor :loco:

Hey mail me a baggie! :loco: Ya lucky mofo! Is this the same tour with
Soilwork and Hypocrisy? DT rules! If I didn't drive a piece of shit hooptie
I would go to the fabulous House Of Blues in Chicago to see that show
and Morbid Angel!! :erk:

Btw make you check out the 2 other bands you not be dissappointed!
The new Soilwork rules!!! :headbang: