Swine Haul

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Got the Hollywood Rocks Book(decent mainly just pics & flyers)
OZZY-Bark @ the Moon Remaster
OZZY-The Ultimate Sin '95 Reissue(I think this one is out of print)
Montrose-Very Best of
Sammy Hagar-Ultimate Collection
Megadeth-Risk(I haven't heard this one since it came out & I never even bought the thing, but being that these will be pulled from the shelves I couldn't pass up a clean used copy)
Bang Tango-The Ultimate Collection(they are fair at best, but this has anything decent they ever did)
Dio-The Very Beast of Dio(I have two best of collections already, but I really dig what Rhino does with their compilations)
House of Lords-The Power & Myth(Review upcoming on this one)
Ignitor-Take to the Sky(www.ignitor.org review upcoming on this one too!)
Madmen & Sinners-S/T (features Jame LaBrie, I haven't heard this one yet)
I haven't picked up the Iced Earth disc yet, but I will, just for the collection.
*forgot to add
Rush-Greatest Hits

Greeno said:
Cool haul.

But why would you want that Ozzy reissue with the rerecorded bass and drums?
As it turns out that one doesn't have Daisley's bass scrapped...(which has been pointed out).
And has two cuts not on the two previous versions...
I have looking over that damn book though, there's lots of 80's glam history on there. It's cool, but like I said it's mainly a "picture" book & not much to read in there....

I got some of the stuff I have picked up over the last few days on ebay, half.com & amzon.
Megadeth-Peace Sell DVD Audio(this is pretty cool, it's the original mix, in 5.1, with the music videos for Peace & Wake Up Dead. Also has some special features, Dave Interview & also "play along" with Devil's Island..., I got this for $9.00 not a bad deal)
Ozzy Blizzard of Ozz(this is a replacement copy, $2.50?!)
Dio-Anthology(Rhino does one hell of a job, with these packages...)
Motley Crue-MC'94(yellow cover, '94 Elektra, you might think I I'm a nut, but any chance I get, I pick up a copy, if it's cheap. This is near mint for $.75! I love this record!)