Swiss Metalpage announces Slayer/CoB Date !!!

Of course they will come Germany, Austria whatever. It will be a Eurotour. So just have a bit patience. Not everybody is as fast as the swiss are:headbang: :headbang:

i broke one tooth(not really broken completely, but its fixxed) and my nose :D

I left the Philly bodom show bruised,heh,most of the bruises coming from after the show,go figure:rolleyes: Got knocked off some guy's shoulders,fell on my back, oddly twisted my knee,then took a friend's head to the abdominal area.

but all in all,it was fun and well worth it.

§killer_angel§ said:
a friend of mine at slayer gig dislocated his shoulder... and he's twice me (that means biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.... I'm not a little frail girl XD)... well, I can stiull try to run away from the pit before slayer XD

I almost broke my nose at Slayer,I'm watching myself in there

muTha said:
slayer sux

Completely agree with Feel_the_force,Slayer are great,and have a fact that make them more special:since they started,their sound hasn't changed.And Kerry King is impressing as guitar player(not as Alexi but he's very good also).

About the tour it would be perfect if a Spanish date(at least one) was arranged if the tour finally comes true.Slayer+Children Of Bodom and also In Flames!It would be,as someone has also said,the tour of the century.