Swords & Chains Records proudly presents...Eternal Champion

Cheap for someone who has a career and is making a good amount of money. Not someone who is about to graduate college and hasn't had a job since December, and a minimum wage job at that.

Once I get my career going and making decent money it may be able to happen, I definitely want it to. It'll just depend on if I'll be able to take the time off or not, and the money too of course.

I dont make a good amount of money...it is all about controlling spending and saving. basic math.

Student loans are there for a reason...!

exactly. When I was in college I was working full time and going to school. You young kids these days are so pampered. Here is a little tip.....you can study all you want and get A's.....still wont help you get a job out of college. Most jobs are who you know and being in the right place. Enjoy life.

exactly. When I was in college I was working full time and going to school. You young kids these days are so pampered. Here is a little tip.....you can study all you want and get A's.....still wont help you get a job out of college. Most jobs are who you know and being in the right place. Enjoy life.

Really depends on the school. There's no job-placement problem at all with my alma mater.

Very true. It hasn't been until recently that my career has started to get better, and it was directly related to who I know.

Very true. It hasn't been until recently that my career has started to get better, and it was directly related to who I know.

about 85% of the people in the company I work for all got thier jobs from people who work there. I think now since the market is so tough people would rather get someone they know to hire than get a complete stranger....kind of like the...at least you know what you are getting than a complete stranger who may not work out. More and more places I know are like this now.

It's partially who you know, but more importantly, how you sell yourself and how you interview......

Actually, it's funny, because its the same way in the music biz.....

So many bands go nowhere simply because they have NO clue how to sell themselves.
Even worse, they think they don't HAVE to sell themselves and that their length of time or number of releases (Very similar to college kids who think their degree is enough), will get them far.

Cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this. Does anyone happen to know who is releasing the 7"?