Swords & Chains Presents...Skelator - King of Fear

After months of talking and dealing with a few things here and there, I am proud to announce that Swords & Chains first cd release will be the third full length album from Skelator entitled "King of Fear."

9 brand new tracks of pure epic heavy metal as we have come to expect from Skelator. I know some people were a little disappointed by Agents of Power but loved Death to All Nations. Good news is this is more in between those albums, leaning more towards Death to All Nations.

Coming out on CD on November 11, 2014 via Swords & Chains and if you're a loser and want digital then the band will be in charge of that on the same day.

c2fYtHV.jpg

The shipping rate was insane so I went the Bandcamp route.

Yep, USPS charges a ton for shipping nowadays for international shipping. I know the Canadian rate will be cheaper than what comes across in storenvy, im guessing around $7. SO if you order the cd, ill refund the difference in shipping.

Or find me a distributor in Canada. I sent War on Music an email the other day so hopefully they get back to me and will take a few.

Edit: I made the cd available via our bandcamp page and was able to have shipping be at $7.50, so if you want the cd you can get it for a total of $17.50. https://swordsandchains.bandcamp.com/album/king-of-fear

my review of the album:

Here is a band who have fought in the trenches dodging bullets, shrapnel and fatal lineup changes since 1998. This is probably Skelator’s most testicular release yet, eschewing the pomp and grandeur of 2012’s Agents of Power for a more song-focused approach that relies on simple, well-wrought catchiness. It’s a straight-up, blue-collared love letter to all the things that make heavy metal so… Heavy Metal, from bird-of-prey screams to guitarmony leads and driving rhythm sections. Rah Davis does not suck at bass, adding delectable counterpoint to “Stronger Than Steel” and “Sword of the Dawn.” Founder Jason Conde-Houston is a crystal-clear version of the late Midnight, (of Crimson Glory) excelling on songs about cutting up bad guys with swords, which is most of them. Guaranteed cure for wallet chains, fedoras, neckbeards and Phil Ansemlo.