Swords & Chains Records presents Gatekeeper - Live Over Calgarae

After a few months of discussing and working on this release we are proud to announce that we will be releasing Gatekeeper - Shadow Over Calgarae, 40 minutes of pure epic heavy metal performed live, 5 original songs and one kickass cover.

Limited to 150 copies on tape, and only on tape. Not to be released on any other format. So get this now. And oh it's numbered, in gold....

EdyyN20.jpg

I just want to say that anyone who found our EP boring due to the songs being a little slow should check this out. We tend to ramp up the tempo at the gigs on some songs to give em more juice. Also, some of the songs have slight deviations from the original recordings to suit the live aspect, so fans should find this pretty interesting due to those small differences.

Big thanks to Mike for setting this up and putting a lot of effort into the layout and also for putting his money down and getting 50 copies more than usual for him

Unfortunately there's no point for me to get this. I will give props to Mendyk for doing this stuff, but the fact is I don't have a tape player anymore unfortunately.