SxTx @ Grand Olympic Auditorium, LA 10/29/2005 [DVD]

xSUIxTOMMYx

Polish Legions & Enemies
Aug 5, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
:headbang: SUICIDAL TENDENCIES are back :headbang:

Guys, don`t miss that show in LA http://www.grandoly.com/ , it`s gonna be filmed for the upcoming DVD :headbang:
It`s gonna be the 2nd show of the band after Mike Muir`s recovery (he had back surgery almost 2 years ago) so the band is definitely on fire and starves the crowd :headbang:
On Oct. 15th SxTx will be headlining the big festival in Colombia for almost 100,000 people. So it`s gonna be a good warm-up show before the one at home on 297h:heh:
There are two more gigs scheduled for this year, the band will play in Brazil on 26th & 27th of Nov. in Brazil.

After these two Brazilina shows the band will announce dates of releasing the new LPs from ST and Infectious Grooves and the world tour for 2006.

STay cyco:devil:

S.T. :headbang:
I watched my Lights... Camera... Suicidal home video a few weeks ago. Tell me, when are they gonna release ALL the old videos (including "Alone") on DV-Fucking-D?
(or did I miss it....?)

I saw them back in the day with Metallica and Danzig but that was the only time I saw them. Mike Muir didn't really lookat the audience much, just kind of down at the stage. Is that how he usually is? I think I'd like to check them out again next year though.

I've seen S.T. many times. This one time, at band camp, I shook Mike Muir's hand! :hotjump:

best i have seen was cyco myco supporting anthrax on stomp tour,guess i had a good taste of st infectious grooves and whatever else he has done,the set rules

you cant bring me down,perfect song pefect lyrics perfect video clip lol

Saw ST three years ago, good but didn't blow me away! They have this insane rythm section, young black brothers, who could easily fit into some jazz group.

ThraxDude said:
Tell me, when are they gonna release ALL the old videos (including "Alone") on DV-Fucking-D?
(or did I miss it....?)

Mike`s been working on gaining the rights from Sony to release all the videos they made (almost 20, not bad). Hopefully it`s gonna be out next year.

eighteeschick said:
I saw them back in the day with Metallica and Danzig but that was the only time I saw them. Mike Muir didn't really lookat the audience much, just kind of down at the stage. Is that how he usually is? I think I'd like to check them out again next year though.

Mike wasn`t happy to be on that tour, not beacause of the bands but because of the audience - stadiums attracted lots of people who only heard Metallica`s name not the music...

Drokk said:
Who's in the band now?

Mike Muir, Mike Clark (r.g), Dean Pleasants (l.g. also know from the IG), Steve Brunner (bass), Ron Brunner (drums)
That lineup has been playing since April 2002. Rona was 17 and Steve was 15 when joined the bands.

johnnieCzech said:
They have this insane rythm section, young black brothers, who could easily fit into some jazz group.

Yes, they`re awesome players to watch live.
Actually they have some jazz recording sessionsin their CV, back in 2000 they recorded with 2 other teenagers in a band called Young Jazz Giants.
Besides Ron plays drums with many well known jazz musicians like Kenny Garrett or Marcus Miller.

I got the video bootleg from some outdoor festival in Finland back in 1989 when ST played with Anthrax (they were doing a tour at that time) and during War Inside My Head Scott played giutar and did back up vocals and it went fukking great. I emailed Scott with a request if he has any audio or video with these tunes and he replied me he tried to look for that for me. But since his busy (which I totally understand) I got that from another source. It would be denitiely cool to witness - who know maybe they`ll tour or play some gigs together again? ;-)

LateST promo pics poSTed on the official website on Oct. 13th

5.jpg

4.jpg

DarbysDad said:
My wife always sends that song out to her family. It does kick ass :heh:
Cool! :headbang: Nice pics Tommy! I had no idea Suicidal was still around! My interest is piqued to hear these two jazz phenoms especially!

good to see mike looking fit and healthy.

strik9- the bruners are AWESOME!! i've seen them twice with ST.
i think they also play in snoop dogg's band.

can't wait to hear them play funk. i have a feeling they are going to be scary. i heard steve warming up before the london show playing some slap bass and he sounded hot.

i read that ron has an R+B project he is working on, as well...