SxTx @ Grand Olympic Auditorium, LA 10/29/2005 [DVD]

max said:
strik9- the bruners are AWESOME!! i've seen them twice with ST.
i think they also play in snoop dogg's band.

can't wait to hear them play funk. i have a feeling they are going to be scary. i heard steve warming up before the london show playing some slap bass and he sounded hot.

i read that ron has an R+B project he is working on, as well...
Cool! Thanks for the info! :kickass:

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Is there any chance at all that you could hook me up with that? You may have noticed I'm Finnish and would love to hear or see that?!!!!

Yep...got it on vhs, the quality sucks but still it`s very cool thing to have:headbang: the funniest thing on the videos shot back in the days is watching Robert Trujilo with his bass hanging high almost on his chest and then comprare it to the place that same bass was hanging 2-3 years later...beetween his knees:headbang:

As for the YoungSTers Brunners - they play in Snoop Dogg`s bands, STeve and Dean play also with Jessica Simpson`s band.

This last saturday ST played at the festival in colombia for almost 100,000 crowd. I`ll drop some reviews and pics here as soon as I got them.

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
Yep...got it on vhs, the quality sucks but still it`s very cool thing to have:headbang: the funniest thing on the videos shot back in the days is watching Robert Trujilo with his bass hanging high almost on his chest and then comprare it to the place that same bass was hanging 2-3 years later...beetween his knees:headbang:

As for the YoungSTers Brunners - they play in Snoop Dogg`s bands, STeve and Dean play also with Jessica Simpson`s band.

This last saturday ST played at the festival in colombia for almost 100,000 crowd. I`ll drop some reviews and pics here as soon as I got them.

Snoop Dogg/Simpson/ST!!???? that's a CYCOWAY of living:devil: :devil:

ST. Great band. Freedumb was a great album imo and those brothers really kick some arse. One wouldnt have thought Trujillo hadnt left.

Love this godamned band!

Saw them first in 89 with Anthrax! First ever concert! Fell in love with both ever since!

I just realized this show is the night b4 the Priest feast in Long Beach. I Anthrax wasn't going to be in San Diego that night it would be cool if Scott could jam with them. Maybe ST can stop by Priest Feast.

Also, Fear is playing with ST yeah :kickass: More Beer, More Beer!! :kickass:

the last time i seen ST was at the house of blues in chicago when "6 the hard way" was new. all the metal kids wanted to hear "send me your money" and that era. to my pleasent suprise they played all the earlier punkier stuff and a few new ones. i thought that gig was fucking great. Infectious Grooves opened for ST. you can't beat that ! i can't wait to hear the new stuff. go pick up "freedumb" if you don't already have it.

http://www.suicidaltendencies.com/ :

Last Update: Monday, November 21, 2005 6:39 PM

Unfortunately the band has had to cancel the Brasilian festival dates and all the plans for 2006 are on hold again as Mike Muir had to have another back surgery this week.
Obviously this is a big set back for the band and Mike personally, but he is now out of the hospital and the long process of recovery/ rehab starts all over again.

The band was just getting rollin again and all was looking good, but there's really nothing we can do at this time.

They'll be another post when Mike is feeling better, but in the meantime, thanks for all the people that were at the Rock Al Parque festival in Colombia and all the Cycos that showed up to the Grand Olympic Auditorium last month to make it a special event.

Everyone was looking forward to going back to Brasil and then finishing the new ST cd, and getting back out on a world tour next year, but we'll now have to wait and see how everything goes with the rehab.

Thanks again to all those that have supported ST in the past and that will in the future.