Sy-X @ BB King's in NYC

I'm going to TRY to be there... I would be really going out of my way (money, school, work, tang soo do, etc. :loco: ) but would but it would really be worth it.

I'll definitely get to Italy in June, it's close and tickets are cheap. I'll easily gather some cash until then and although I propably wont have enough for a hotel room, who cares? I'll sleep on a bench with a bottle of (candle)jack like a tr

i'm not gonna be there, but if someone wants to bring a cell phone, they can call me and I'll listen in.

My house is off-limits; it's getting re-modeled over the summer. If school was still in session in May I'd let you all crash in my dorm room, however it won't be, so I'm sorry about that. A good friend of mine works in a hotel not too far away from the venue so I'll ask her about the availability of rooms and if I can get some cheap rates for you guys. How many of you will be staying in NY and for how long? Get your numbers together, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know.

Edit: or you can always ask Ptah...

Lulz, ptah is underage and i don't think his parents would appreciate having their house overrun by a bunch of drunken symx fans.

Hotel would be epic. Get a room or 2 next door to each other, spend 2 or 3 nights over the weekend... it would slay midgets and grandma's alike.

^ And emo's... :heh:

emoviking.jpg

Lulz, ptah is underage and i don't think his parents would appreciate having their house overrun by a bunch of drunken symx fans.

Hotel would be epic. Get a room or 2 next door to each other, spend 2 or 3 nights over the weekend... it would slay midgets and grandma's alike.

There would have to be some hot babes there.

Zach when is the Immortal show? I still haven't given up on going to that.