Sy-X @ BB King's in NYC

I say a mix of both, we all party and crash at a forumers house!
I openly volunteer my house.
I decided to go after all, all I need is a place to crash for the night *hint hint*
You're welcome to crash at my house if I don't have a million Prog-Nerds destroy it. :lol:
Lulz, ptah is underage and i don't think his parents would appreciate having their house overrun by a bunch of drunken symx fans.

Hotel would be epic. Get a room or 2 next door to each other, spend 2 or 3 nights over the weekend... it would slay midgets and grandma's alike.
My mom is unbelievably cool with alot of what I do. In my case, honesty really does end up being the best policy.
And it's the summer, so if we decide on a hotel, it's not like I'd have to be home for school the other day.

I think I just signed my death wish by volunteering my house. :lol:

I openly volunteer my house.

You're welcome to crash at my house if I don't have a million Prog-Nerds destroy it. :lol:

My mom is unbelievably cool with alot of what I do. In my case, honesty really does end up being the best policy.
And it's the summer, so if we decide on a hotel, it's not like I'd have to be home for school the other day.

I think I just signed my death wish by volunteering my house. :lol:

Fuck yeah, you better have good accommodations ready for us.

Sweet. Will Kenneth be going?

Fuck yeah, you better have good accommodations ready for us.
If my memory serves me, Ptah lives in Nassau County, which has some of the highest property taxes in the country. I'm sure his place is nice, or at least better than mine ;)

He might ruin the experience with all his philosophical bullshit and the like.

Hopefully I'll be able to drive or fly or hike up.

Sweet. Will Kenneth be going?

If my memory serves me, Ptah lives in Nassau County, which has some of the highest property taxes in the country. I'm sure his place is nice, or at least better than mine ;)
Yup, Nassau County, on the South Shore of Long Island, the area that's NOT completely made up of gigantic mansions :cry:. It's nice here, but alot of the towns on the south shore of Long Island are starting to go to hell.

Start swimming now, you might get here by mid-April. ;)

How is everyone going to get here? Is anyone willing to donate their car for a day as a means of transportation to Long Island?

Start swimming now, you might get here by mid-April. ;)

How is everyone going to get here? Is anyone willing to donate their car for a day as a means of transportation to Long Island?

I'm not sure. I may be able to get the car, but I may have to use some other form of transportation. Hell, my dad might even go to the show as he's a bigger symx fan than I am.

My car's most likely not gonna go as far as the train station in my town. (Assuming I get my god damn license by then)