SYD for sale on ebay.....

Ah, son of a bitch. This is going to end up being $556 dollars and I will still be without this EP. AND I NEED IT. T_T Well, I'll try, I suppose -- BUT NOT UNTIL NEAR THE END OF THE AUCTION. If anyone else is thinking about bidding on this, PLEASE do not be a dumbass and start bidding a lot of money (or anything at all) NOW. That's just fucking stupid -- you run up the price so much, when if you had just been patient, you could have still won it and paid about three times less. I've seen this shit happen before (people getting bidcrazy at the very beginning of the auction, that is), and it's so utterly irritating.

Edit: I forgot to thank Reece for the heads up. Thanks, Reece. =]

Blakkheim said:
KATATONIA - Saw You Drown (10" vinyl)
Release Date: May 17th
Cat#: IVS010-1 | Format: 10" LP | Label: Infinite Vinyl Series/The End Records

This is the long out of print mini album from 1998 that collectors regard as the most rare and wanted item in Katatonia's discography. The 10" vinyl version is limited to 1000 copies, all hand numbered and will come in blue colored vinyl. It'll also feature an unreleased band photo, lyrics for all songs, plus personal liner notes from the band.
*Twiddles thumbs*

I hate waiting :erk:

I got it from Stockholm, too, so it has "Katatonia particles" on it

Also, an exact mp3 reproduction of it, made from THIS ACTUAL CD, was within 30cms or less of Dan Swanö once. It's worth a packet.

OK I have received a bid from one of you now for $400 (the bidder wishes to remain anonymous). I'm leaving 24 hours open for higher bids. Bid here, or PM me if you wish to keep it secret for whatever reason.

Light said:
OK I have received a bid from one of you now for $400 (the bidder wishes to remain anonymous). I'm leaving 24 hours open for higher bids. Bid here, or PM me if you wish to keep it secret for whatever reason.

Man, if i had $400 id buy feckin loads of cds! There is no way id pay that no matter how rare! id go bankrupt!!
ill give you $60 for it?? :D